Did you mean: 

NFCU CLI 3 to 5 day message?

tag
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Re: NFCU CLI 3 to 5 day message?

Just took a look on my iPad. Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 21 of 56
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Can you log in to your acct too much? Still no change, no email... Ugh! Smiley Sad

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 22 of 56
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Smug wrote:

@bichonmom wrote:

Thanks! I'm on pins and needles! Smiley Frustrated (they need an emoticon biting their nails!)

😱😱😱💅👾here's a few

I'm on a Mac, too, and I don't see the images. I've always wondered what the little boxes with tiny letters were supposed to be!

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 23 of 56
rootpooty
Valued Contributor

From what I've gathered from them is anytime I see the 3-5 day message it requires manual review. You should have an answer by noon tomorrow. Hope you get the limit you asked for.
NFCU plat 5k | NAVCHECK 5k | NFCU cashrewards 15k | BOFA 123 6k |
Chase Freedom 1.5k | Amazon 3K | Walmart 3K | Buckle 300 | AMEX BCE 2.5K | CHASE CSP 12K | CITI sears 6k | Kay 2k

On the prowl for Chase Sapphire Preferred! APPROVED 12K!
scores 7/14 647 622 630 (85%util)
scores 8/14 767 760 758 Boom! finally in the 700 club
Message 24 of 56
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

@rootpooty wrote:
From what I've gathered from them is anytime I see the 3-5 day message it requires manual review. You should have an answer by noon tomorrow. Hope you get the limit you asked for.

Thanks! It's very frustrating to require a manual review after 6 mos of impeccable history, when so many people post huge approval CLs and CLIs that are instant! Smiley Frustrated

Message 25 of 56
rootpooty
Valued Contributor

I know the feeling. Its annoying seeing others post huge approvals with huge limits. When I joined I had zero history with 6 or 7 baddies so obviously I went the secured card route. Now I have zero baddies and 3 accounts in good standing. Im not waiting another 6 months to see if they will graduate the card. Ill see if they can offer me an unsecured card next month
NFCU plat 5k | NAVCHECK 5k | NFCU cashrewards 15k | BOFA 123 6k |
Chase Freedom 1.5k | Amazon 3K | Walmart 3K | Buckle 300 | AMEX BCE 2.5K | CHASE CSP 12K | CITI sears 6k | Kay 2k

On the prowl for Chase Sapphire Preferred! APPROVED 12K!
scores 7/14 647 622 630 (85%util)
scores 8/14 767 760 758 Boom! finally in the 700 club
Message 26 of 56
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Good luck to both of us! Smiley Tongue

Message 27 of 56
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey any news on this?  I am thinking about asking them for a CLI also!  O' man now you got me  hopeing you get it!

Smiley Happy

Message 28 of 56
Smug
Established Contributor

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

@Smug wrote:

@bichonmom wrote:

Thanks! I'm on pins and needles! Smiley Frustrated (they need an emoticon biting their nails!)

😱😱😱💅👾here's a few

I'm on a Mac, too, and I don't see the images. I've always wondered what the little boxes with tiny letters were supposed to be!

They are emo icons, funny they show up perfect on my iPad . Think of home alone emo icon.lol
Experian® 808/Equifax® ?/TransUnion® 810
Baddies Experian® clean/Equifax® 1/TransUnion® Clean
Last CLI 6-13-2013
Total Credit $121,190.00
Goal 780!
Message 29 of 56
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

I've logged in and checked my email a gazillion times, and still no word. Smiley Sad Smiley Frustrated

Message 30 of 56
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.