Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU CLI via App

tag
trant3
Established Contributor

NFCU CLI via App

Just curious, anyone ever applied for an NFCU CLI via app? Especially during "AR" season, SP still if instant?

I've just PC'd my cash rewards to the Platinum, received the lower APR which I'm happy with, but the CLI button on the app disappeared?!
FNBO $15k, Aspiration Zero $11k, Affinity FCU $10k, Sofi $15k, Venmo Visa $2.7k, Apple $7k, Citi Custom Cash $14k, Citi Double Cash $15k, Citizens Bank Cash Plus $8k, Chase Amazon $3k, Chase Flex $13.6k, Chase IHG $16k, Amex BCP $9.5k, Amex Hilton $10k, Chase Freedom $26.5k, NFCU Plat $46k, NFCU Cash $33k, Discover IT $29k, Discover Miles $12k, BECU Visa $14k, Wells Fargo Active $6.3k, PenFed Promise $15k, PenFed Gold $20k
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU CLI via App

I do not see a CLI button, but when I click the "MORE" light blue button right below the last four of the account number in the almost upper right, it brings up "Account Management." Scroll down to "Credit Card Management" and the option for Increase Credit Limit is there. 

Not sure if that is what you meant. I never saw an actual button on the mobile app.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU CLI via App

I just got a CLI via the Navy Fed app a few days ago. Went from $2,100 to $20,000 in about 3 seconds on my cash rewards Visa. Smiley Happy.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.