Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU CLI

tag
huzchris
Valued Member

NFCU CLI

Does anyone know if NFCU does a hard pull for CLI or is it still YMMV?
Starting Score: 486
Current Score: 775
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

|| NFCU CashRewards $19K || Amazon Prime $11K || PenFed PowerCash Rewards $17.5K || Citi Costco $8.1K || Discover Chrome $8K || AmEx BlueCashPreferred $5K || Citi Rewards+ $2.3K || Apple $2K || AmEx Green || CAL Ranch $13.1K || Sportsman's Guide $4K || Fingerhut $1.6K ||
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: NFCU CLI

There's a pretty informative thread floating around that discusses a variety of data points.

Click the link below to learn more:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Applications/Navy-Federal-Thread-for-CLI-and-Additional-...
Message 2 of 9
Pragma

I think below 25K they can pull soft if at all. Above 25K is a hard pull. Went 25 to 50 on the Flagship and they pulled EQ only.
Message 3 of 9
crys12065
Established Contributor

Well they have done a hard pull with every CLI I have requested with them, 3 total. When I called them once they me a CLI is always a HP.  

In the garden until 2020
Message 4 of 9
Pikaboo-icu
Valued Contributor

@crys12065 wrote:

Well they have done a hard pull with every CLI I have requested with them, 3 total. When I called them once they me a CLI is always a HP.  

THIS ^^ NFCU will HP you for a phone call...LOL  Not really but they are very Hard Pull Happy. 

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have seen credit unions in general pull over a simple bank account opening.

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you catch them right after an AR, you have a CHANCE of a SP but with NFCU, you should always expect a HP and be happy if it’s just a SP. 

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried CLI and they denied, but no HP.. I'm at 25k max

Message 8 of 9
MikeGolf
Established Member

If you have the fico score on your CC products, you will be able to see when the conduct an AR on your account. If your 6 months from for last CLI most of the time is a SP if you hit the love button after an AR.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.