Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Flagship 40k offer

tag
dursty87
Established Contributor

NFCU Flagship 40k offer

I am bummed...I opened my Flagship last month...  Wish I would've waited...

For those interested
https://www.navyfederal.org/products-services/cards/creditcards/flagship.php

Special Offer: Get 40,000 points when you spend $3,000 within the first 90 days*
of opening your account.

As a new Visa Signature® Flagship Rewards cardholder, you can earn 40,000 points when you spend $3,000 in the first 90 days. Redeem points for flights on any airline (anytime), hotel stays, merchandise, and gift cards. Plus, you'll receive discounts and upgrades at leading hotels and resorts.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
leegreen
Frequent Contributor

Re: NFCU Flagship 40k offer

Oh so tempting I almost just applied then held myself back. Creditaddict how is NFCU with a third card if you've had the first two for a few years?
06/26/2014 - Gardening until 7/1/15
NFCU NavCheck 15k, cashRewards VS 14k, nRewards 14k
Amex BCE 15k, CapOne Quicksilver MC 3k, USAA Platinum MC 2k, Discover It 1k
Jared 5.1K, Zales 5k, Lowe's 15k, Home Depot 5k
Message 2 of 4
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

@leegreen wrote:
Oh so tempting I almost just applied then held myself back. Creditaddict how is NFCU with a third card if you've had the first two for a few years?

I'm not CreditAddict, but I was just approved for the GoRewards during the September promotion, following the CashRewards during the June promotion. I've had the nRewards (Visa) since 2008.

The CashRewards card was opened with just a 1K CL, but when I asked for a letter stating why, instead I got a bump to 5K.. 

The GoRewards was opened as a 1K CL. I'm not sure if I want to rock the boat.

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 3 of 4
leegreen
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for your experience I have seen a lot of us with two but I couldn't remember seeing anyone with three. I have had my nRewards since 2007 and my cashRewards since 2010/11. I can always try the move 5000 credit line to open trick if they refuse the app.
06/26/2014 - Gardening until 7/1/15
NFCU NavCheck 15k, cashRewards VS 14k, nRewards 14k
Amex BCE 15k, CapOne Quicksilver MC 3k, USAA Platinum MC 2k, Discover It 1k
Jared 5.1K, Zales 5k, Lowe's 15k, Home Depot 5k
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.