cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Flagship: For those of you who don't travel....

tag
UpperNwGuy
Valued Contributor

Re: NFCU Flagship: For those of you who don't travel....

@LakeLife wrote:

Speaking of this card, and I right in not seeing a current SUB for it?  The last one I an find in an article expired April 30th, 2020.

That is correct.  There is no current signup bonus.

Daily Carry: PenFed Power Cash • NFCU Flagship • NFCU More Rewards • Chase Freedom
Sock Drawer: PenFed Promise • NFCU cashRewards • Chase Sapphire Preferred • Chase Freedom Unlimited • United Explorer • UNFCU Azure
Message 21 of 41
LakeLife
Established Contributor

@UpperNwGuy wrote:

@LakeLife wrote:

Speaking of this card, and I right in not seeing a current SUB for it?  The last one I an find in an article expired April 30th, 2020.

Defnitely makes even more sense for me to wait at this point as well then.  By the end of the year or early next year, I hope they offer the 50k bonus again. 

Message 22 of 41
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@LakeLife wrote:

@UpperNwGuy wrote:

@LakeLife wrote:

Defnitely makes even more sense for me to wait at this point as well then.  By the end of the year or early next year, I hope they offer the 50k bonus again. 

@LakeLife, Look for the Flagship SUB early March 2021.

Message 23 of 41
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@LakeLife wrote:

@UpperNwGuy wrote:

@LakeLife wrote:

@M_Smart007 I'm guessing by that time they won't have the 50k SUB and the Amazon Prime deal at the same time. More than likely when the SUB comes back, the Amazon Prime deal will be no longer. Checking NFCU, I am not seeing how long the Amazon Prime deal is good for currently unless I missed it.

Potential Future Cards
Message 24 of 41
WhiteCollar
Established Contributor

I plan to app for this card when a good SUB is offered, hopefully March 2021. I read somewhere that you must book travel through a NFCU portal. Is that true? 

Message 25 of 41
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Wavester64 wrote:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@LakeLife wrote:

@UpperNwGuy wrote:

@LakeLife wrote:

@M_Smart007 I'm guessing by that time they won't have the 50k SUB and the Amazon Prime deal at the same time. More than likely when the SUB comes back, the Amazon Prime deal will be no longer. Checking NFCU, I am not seeing how long the Amazon Prime deal is good for currently unless I missed it.

@Wavester64, Wish I could answer all you questions. For current Members;

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/FREE-Amazon-Prime-for-1-year-NFCU-Flagship/m-p/6123244

You might give a Navy rep a phone call? ...surely can't hurt.  ...Might get some answers???

Message 26 of 41
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Wavester64 wrote:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@LakeLife wrote:

@UpperNwGuy wrote:

@LakeLife wrote:

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/FREE-Amazon-Prime-for-1-year-NFCU-Flagship/m-p/6123244

You might give a Navy rep a phone call? ...surely can't hurt.  ...Might get some answers???

Sometimes I expect too much of you Smiley Wink

Here's one you can prob answer - for the $500 SUB when you got it, what was the required spend?

Potential Future Cards
Message 27 of 41
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Wavester64 wrote:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Wavester64 wrote:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@LakeLife wrote:

@UpperNwGuy wrote:

@LakeLife wrote:

Sometimes I expect too much of you Smiley Wink

Here's one you can prob answer - for the $500 SUB when you got it, what was the required spend?

@Wavester64  .. $4000.00 .. I met it within a few days of receiving the card FedEx PrioritySmiley Surprised

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/NFCU-Flagship-Visa-4000-00-quot-SP-quot-CLI-A...

Message 28 of 41
UpperNwGuy
Valued Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

"(PenFed Power Cash is 11.74% and no FTF ... but they also have 3% BT and 5% Cash Advance fees.)"

Snipped from the above post  ^^^^^^^^^^^

I have seen very few PenFed Power Cash Rewards Approvals where someone actually gets the 11.74% APR ..

Usually 16.99-17.99%Smiley Tongue

I have the 11.74% APR.

Daily Carry: PenFed Power Cash • NFCU Flagship • NFCU More Rewards • Chase Freedom
Sock Drawer: PenFed Promise • NFCU cashRewards • Chase Sapphire Preferred • Chase Freedom Unlimited • United Explorer • UNFCU Azure
Message 29 of 41
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@UpperNwGuy wrote:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

"(PenFed Power Cash is 11.74% and no FTF ... but they also have 3% BT and 5% Cash Advance fees.)"

Snipped from the above post  ^^^^^^^^^^^

I have seen very few PenFed Power Cash Rewards Approvals where someone actually gets the 11.74% APR ..

Usually 16.99-17.99%Smiley Tongue

I have the 11.74% APR.

@UpperNwGuy, Very nice!  .. You are a very rare birdSmiley Very Happy

Message 30 of 41
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.