Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Flagship Visa

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU Flagship Visa

Anybody have any insight to the score and income required to hit $80k? My last baddie, a 2 year old foreclosure falls off in a couple months and I'm thinking I should easily see mid 700s. I've picked this as my dragon to slay but maybe not?????

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU Flagship Visa

Don't have a clue, but someone else will. Tons of members in the know here about NFCU.

Message 2 of 9
creditguy
Valued Contributor

To hit $80k? $80k what? CL? The flagship has a minimum $5k SL which is really nothing for Navy so it's not really any harder to get than any of their other cards granted you qualify for a minimum $5k SL.
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

yes $80k CL

Message 4 of 9
creditguy
Valued Contributor

Never heard of an $80k CL at Navy, the most I heard of was $25k without having to submit documentation of income and up to $50k with it. If your asking for $80k (if possible) your looking at six figure income and a score in the top percentile. Good Luck with that dragon.
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Read more. NFCU Flagship has a max $80K limit. If your income can support it, not an issue to get it.

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Why would anyone need an $80K limit? Real question..
Message 7 of 9
jgodfrey82
Regular Contributor

No the question is who doesn't need 80k! I currently have about 100k in a home reno flowing though my cards, sure would be nice if most of it was on 1 instead of 4 or 5
Message 8 of 9
creditguy
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Read more. NFCU Flagship has a max $80K limit. If your income can support it, not an issue to get it.

Thanks for the advice I'll keep that in mind. 

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.