Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Flagship/other reward cards question

tag
difringe
Established Contributor

NFCU Flagship/other reward cards question

So with the cashRewards card you can make purchases through the Member Deals link and receive extra cash back. Can you make purchases with the non-cash reward cards through the Member Deals link to get extra rewards points?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Scupra
Super Contributor

Re: NFCU Flagship/other reward cards question

You sure can!

Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, you can use other cards with the Members Deals portal.  I used my AMEX on a few purchases.  I have had issues though with some merchants crediting though but NFCU has been outstanding about crediting the purchase if you contact them.  Just don't use the member deals email- use the SMS via your nfcu account. 

Message 3 of 4
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@difringe wrote:

So with the cashRewards card you can make purchases through the Member Deals link and receive extra cash back. Can you make purchases with the non-cash reward cards through the Member Deals link to get extra rewards points?

Happy ShoppingSmiley Happy

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.