Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Graduation North of 2k ?...

tag
ch8ngeurstars
New Contributor

Re: NFCU Graduation Question...

I'm curious as to who you called to get the information you got. I've sent messages but I never talked to someone on the phone to ask about graduation. I'm one of those people who have had the card over two years and still no graduation. It sucks. My scores are higher now than they've ever been so I'm hoping they graduate me after this upcoming statement on July 5th.

@Andy77 wrote:

@NeverTubetheGoose I called in today and was told my 5k secured card is in the process of converting. The rep said she checked another screen and its coverting to a cash rewards card. My 3k card, opened one month prior, but still had 6 statements cut is not unsecuring right now.

With that said, should I ask for a CLI ?

I am hesitant because I applied for an Amex and got denied for many reasons about a month ago. If the UR is different for CLI's than being approved for a new card, I think I will try for the CLI, especially since I brought the balance up to 4800/5000k limit and PIF a few times.

Thoughts on the CLI ?

Starting Score: 549

Current Scores:

Goal Score:

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 31 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.