Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU - How Frequent are the SUB Offers on the Flagship

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU - How Frequent are the SUB Offers on the Flagship

Hello everyone, 

I know that there is a SUB going on for the NFCU Flagship right now at $4000 in 90 days for 50,000 miles. It ends September 3. 

However, I am trying to meet a SUB with my Delta Plat right now and hopefully another for the Marriott Bonvoy (fingers crossed I'm approved) starting next month. It might be possible to also meet the Flagship SUB (if approved in late August or first of September) due to upcoming college tuition and related travel. If these types of offers don't roll around very often, I would go for it then.

Are these SUBs hard to come by with the Flagship?

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Re: NFCU - How Frequent are the SUB Offers on the Flagship

IME, the SUB is more often available than not. They've been pushing the Flagship pretty hard!
I don't have a crystal ball, but I don't think you have anything to worry about.
Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Gmood1. Good to know. I might pass until it comes around again. 

Message 3 of 13
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

SUBS are like their 0/1.99 bt offers, they be comin' around the mountain when she comesSmiley Wink
Message 4 of 13
Blackswizz750
Established Contributor

One will come around again. That is a nice sub and for 4K.
Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
SUBS are like their 0/1.99 bt offers, they be comin' around the mountain when she comesSmiley Wink

LOL! Then I won't have long to wait!Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Blackswizz750 wrote:
One will come around again. That is a nice sub and for 4K.

Ok good! I just never really paid attention to them. But since I will be doing more travel in the next few years seeing this one sparked my interest. And it is really a nice SUB!

Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

SUBs go away to make way for the BT offers at the end of the year and come back the next year from what I have seen.
Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
SUBs go away to make way for the BT offers at the end of the year and come back the next year from what I have seen.

Thanks Saeren!! So I might have to wait until next year if I pass this go around. This is definitely food for thought. 

Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah when the offers expire in September, they’ll all be replaced with BT offers of some sort so if you want the 50K points and don’t want to have to wait until February, I would jump on it. 

They also do change the SUB amounts from time to time. Flagship seems to be steady at 50K for now but something else to consider. 

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.