Re: NFCU - How long does it take for NFCU to report new credit card

@12njoy wrote:

@avggoal700 wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

@avggoal700 wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

@avggoal700 wrote:

So impatient, end of April is gone and no navcheck reporting yet

Sorry to hear that.  I just found out today that my old NFCU charge off needed to be paid or my accounts were going to be shut down.  I quickly paid the $643 from a 1993 BK.  As soon as I paid it, NFCU gave me unrestricted electronic access.  I'm happy now, eventhough card isn't reporting yet.  I now have mobile access.

Glad to hear it worked out for you.

I sent SM to nfcu asking to report my navcheck and was told no, they would send at end of April, hoping it shows tomorrow.

Thanks.  It shouldn't be long for you then.

Thx.  We shall see, now a rep is telling me mid-may.  I wanted to apply for dcu checking this weekend after this navcheck reported, oh well.  if it doesn't report this weekend, I'll probably wait til end of year while continue pay down UTI.

DCU doesn't like my profile at all.  They approved me for a refinance on auto loan (same rate I have now) but declined credit card.  I declined auto refinance as there was no benefit to switching.

If I can ask, what about your profile don't they like?  Is it your UTi?

EX 706. TU 705 EQ 682. Avg 698
Message 21 of 25
12njoy
Super Contributor

@avggoal700 wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

@avggoal700 wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

@avggoal700 wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

@avggoal700 wrote:

So impatient, end of April is gone and no navcheck reporting yet

Sorry to hear that.  I just found out today that my old NFCU charge off needed to be paid or my accounts were going to be shut down.  I quickly paid the $643 from a 1993 BK.  As soon as I paid it, NFCU gave me unrestricted electronic access.  I'm happy now, eventhough card isn't reporting yet.  I now have mobile access.

Glad to hear it worked out for you.

I sent SM to nfcu asking to report my navcheck and was told no, they would send at end of April, hoping it shows tomorrow.

Thanks.  It shouldn't be long for you then.

Thx.  We shall see, now a rep is telling me mid-may.  I wanted to apply for dcu checking this weekend after this navcheck reported, oh well.  if it doesn't report this weekend, I'll probably wait til end of year while continue pay down UTI.

DCU doesn't like my profile at all.  They approved me for a refinance on auto loan (same rate I have now) but declined credit card.  I declined auto refinance as there was no benefit to switching.

If I can ask, what about your profile don't they like?  Is it your UTi?

Too many new accounts in such a short period of time.  I wasted two inquiries.

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby (1.6M)/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 22 of 25
avggoal700
Frequent Contributor

Reported today .

EX 706. TU 705 EQ 682. Avg 698
Message 23 of 25
12njoy
Super Contributor

My card reported today.  Now I have to wait for my second NFCU card to report since I moved $5,000 off my flagship card to open cashRewards.

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby (1.6M)/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 24 of 25
TatorTodd
Regular Contributor

Opened the account April 23rd, and just got an alert that it is reporting as of today, May 8th.

NCFU Flagship(80k) DC Elite (40k) Cash Sapphire Preferred(38k) DC Premier (30k) NFCU CashRewards (25k) USAA Amex (22k) USAA MasterCard (16k) Barclay Arrival+ Elite (15k) Nordstrom (15k) BofA Rewards (12.5k) 4 Amices (50k)

As of 10/13/14
Experian: 787 - EquiFax: 798 - TU: 789
Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.