Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU.....INTERNAL SCORING

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU.....INTERNAL SCORING

I was approved for CLOC and  GoRewards CC......received NFCU statement on credit report....Their internal system has me at 255....highest possible is 450. The analyst says it is a healthy score...higher than half at 58%....I guess that's good..I am excited. THANKS TO THIS FORUM and all,you guys out there...couldn't have done this without ya...you guys rock 

Message 1 of 32
31 REPLIES 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU.....INTERNAL SCORING

Congratulations on your approvals! Would you be willing to share the limits that you received? 

Message 2 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations on your approvals! Would you be willing to share the limits that you received? 

Sure...they are on another thread as well but...my CLOC 15K, the max on that...GoRewards CC 2900..low but a start

Message 3 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous

Once you post an approval, subsequent posts either get added to the original thread or placed on a different forum as this isn't another approval.

Message 4 of 32
JustBPatient
Established Contributor

Well done!!

Amex Gold =Amex ED 20k = Amex BCP 14k = Amex SPG Lux 2k = Arrival 2k = Ring 14k = BOA 321 30k = BOA BBR 10k = CSR 25k = Freedom 10k = Citi Simplicity 9k = Citi DC 5k = Citi DP 3k = DCVR IT 16k = DCVR IT(2) 10k = CAP1 QS 15k = NFCU CR24k/AE25k/CLOC 15k = BBVA 14k = Wells Plat. 5k = (2) US Bank Cash+ 13k, 18k = PenFed 17k

FICO scores TU 764 EX 739 EQ 745
Message 5 of 32
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Out of curiosity but what does your file look like and what are your FICO's for comparison?

        
Message 6 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Where do you find your NFCU internal scoring?  Would I need to call them for that info?  I was approved for the Cash rewards for 24k at 10.40% about 3 wks ago.  Was thinking about the CLOC but still undecided.  Thanks.

Message 7 of 32
Glen_M
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Where do you find your NFCU internal scoring?  Would I need to call them for that info?  I was approved for the Cash rewards for 24k at 10.40% about 3 wks ago.  Was thinking about the CLOC but still undecided.  Thanks.

Most of the people who have posted theirs said it came in a letter from NFCU after applying for a credit card, approval or denial.  

Message 8 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Revelate wrote:

Out of curiosity but what does your file look like and what are your FICO's for comparison?

My file has 2 charge offs that are falling off in July...I started rebuild 2.6 yrs ago..scores were in low 500's..  only had the 2 baddies then until Cap 1 gave me a 300 QS....today I have 23 OPEN ACCTS...14 CC-7 retail-2 installment which are 1) unsecured personal loan 2) 32K auto loan  Total credit 73k not counting auto, total debt 12k... AAA=11 MOS-  .............EQ 649...TU 679....EX651...All accounts are 100% on time. These numbers are without the 15k CLOC or 2900 CC....GOAL by year end is to be 700'across the board.....It isn't the greatest, but I am learning every day from this site..you guys are something else...I love it here 

Message 9 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I recieved a letter from NFCU regarding them pulling my reports and about their own scoring...I called a few days ago and no one seemed to know anything then I get this?

Message 10 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.