Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Member Deals website?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU Member Deals website?

Hi, I tried looking through the forums for my answer but I couldn't find anything recent. Not sure if this is the right place to post this.

How does the NFCU member deals website work. I know I have to click the Shop button and then use my NFCU card for whatever purchase.  Are the points replacing the points I get normally, or are they on top of the normal points? For example I want to make a purchase on Kohl's website on black friday and am trying to figure out the best credit card to use. I have the More Rewards so normally 1 point per $. The member deals website says I'll get 4 pts per $ through their deals. So is that 1 + 4 = 5 pts total per $? or does the 4 replace the 1 (so 4 total?). Hopefully I am making sense!

Another question if anyone knows - My DH has a Kohl's card, does anyone know if there's any benefit to using their card on black friday? So far i'm not finding any special benefits like extra % off or anything for using their card. Just want to make sure i'm not missing out on any deals.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU Member Deals website?

Member Deals is on top of what you already get from the card so in this case it would be 5 points per dollar. 

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.