Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU November AR

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU November AR

I hit the button on Saturday and went from $17.5k to 25k on Cashrewards.

Message 21 of 60
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok, so quick question...I know I've read on here that 3 statements + AR usually gets you an SP cli. Well, I have had two statements cut so far and my third won't be until the 14th of this month. Should I wait until after the 14th to hit the button or wait until the next AR in January when I've had more statements under my belt? I hate waiting. LOL

Message 22 of 60
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Yea you can hit it as soon as your statement cuts and the AR for this time will still be good from what others have proved on here .
Message 23 of 60
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

@Prettylady can you add some more data pts plz , how long have you had your cards and what do your scores look like ? Thanks
Message 24 of 60
ambivalent
Established Contributor

@Aduke1122 wrote:
@Prettylady can you add some more data pts plz , how long have you had your cards and what do your scores look like ? Thanks

Sure!  

I have had my cards for about 3 years, using them very heavily.  I scores are currently in the low 600s, likely due to these 2 cards being maxed.  

Aiming for 700 across FICO 8 and $150K TCL
Message 25 of 60
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Thanks for your response !!
Message 26 of 60
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

So I'm getting real anxious, . My 3rd statement cuts Sat but I'm on day 93 should I wait or go ahead and try for it 😂 someone talk me off the ledge if need be 😂
Message 27 of 60
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Hold on Aduke!!! Dont jump yet, got gobble gobble coming up dont want to miss that!. Only 2 more days for added safety net. This way you can say 100% that you had 3 statement cutsSmiley Happy
Message 28 of 60
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Thanks AJC , thats what I needed to hear , I know some have gotten by with just 90 days and not 3 statements BUT my luck I would not be one of them😂😂
Message 29 of 60
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello All!

I just applied for my for GoRewards card today and was approved for 16.5K, I was told I could call or send a secured to change my SL? Is this possible?

TIA!

Message 30 of 60
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.