Did you mean: 

NFCU Product Change More Rewards AMEX

tag
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: NFCU Product Change More Rewards AMEX

@Anonymous wrote:

@JNA1 wrote:
Will they PC any of their cards to a Flagship?

Yes as long as the card has at least a $5K limit but you would be throwing away the SUB which is usually $500 so nobody does that.

Not normaly.

Message 11 of 19
JNA1
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@JNA1 wrote:

Yes as long as the card has at least a $5K limit but you would be throwing away the SUB which is usually $500 so nobody does that.

You make a compelling argument, Sir! 😂
Our credit card journey started 3/2018

Hover over cards to see limits and usage. Total CL - $584,600. Cash Back and SUBs earned as of 9/1/22- $15292.65
CU Memberships

Goal Cards:

Message 12 of 19
Matt9543
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@JNA1 wrote:

Well, I guess you can consider me an outlier 😂 I changed mine to the flagship rewards yesterday.

FICO Scores (current as of November 24, 2020): Equifax: 740 | Experian: 751 | TransUnion: 732
Message 13 of 19
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Matt9543 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@JNA1 wrote:

Well, I guess you can consider me an outlier 😂 I changed mine to the flagship rewards yesterday.

Congrats on your PC & Welcome to the outLIER's Club. Don't forget to update the siggySmiley Very Happy

Message 14 of 19
Matt9543
Established Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Matt9543 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@JNA1 wrote:

Congrats on your PC & Welcome to the outLIER's Club. Don't forget to update the siggySmiley Very Happy

Oh yeah! I forgot three of those cards need updated 

FICO Scores (current as of November 24, 2020): Equifax: 740 | Experian: 751 | TransUnion: 732
Message 15 of 19
UpperNwGuy
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Just thought I'd let everyone know that Navy now allows product changes to their More Rewards American Express. (I'm fairly certain this wasn't the case when the card first came out.)

I PC'd my $23,500 Cash Rewards to it. Already have a PenFed Power Cash for a better 2% cash back on everything . . . 

Did it keep the account history at the credit bureaus despite the change from Visa to American Express?  If it does, I'll make the same switch.

Daily Carry: PenFed Power Cash • NFCU Flagship • NFCU More Rewards • Chase Freedom
Sock Drawer: PenFed Promise • NFCU cashRewards • Chase Sapphire Preferred • Chase Freedom Unlimited • United Explorer • UNFCU Azure
Message 16 of 19
UpperNwGuy
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

You only got a 2% hike? I got a 6% hike when I did it last year. Smiley Sad

11.4 -> 17.24%

Did it keep the account history at the credit bureaus despite the change from Visa to American Express?  If it does, I'll make the same switch.

Daily Carry: PenFed Power Cash • NFCU Flagship • NFCU More Rewards • Chase Freedom
Sock Drawer: PenFed Promise • NFCU cashRewards • Chase Sapphire Preferred • Chase Freedom Unlimited • United Explorer • UNFCU Azure
Message 17 of 19
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@UpperNwGuy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

11.4 -> 17.24%

It keeps the history. Bureaus only notified me that the account number was changed.

Message 18 of 19
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@UpperNwGuy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

11.4 -> 17.24%

Same history for Me from CR to MR

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.