Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Secured Card Report Date

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU Secured Card Report Date

Does anyone know when Navy reports to the credit bureaus? I just received my card in the mail today and I would like to have it report this month if possible.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Mr_Mojo_Risin
Senior Contributor

Re: NFCU Secured Card Report Date

My card reported after first statement. Other members have said it took 2 statements for their cards to report. 

NFCU More Rewards 28K CL
NFCU Cash Rewards 16K CL
Citi Custom Cash 7.5K CL
AODFCU Visa Sig 5K CL
Discover IT 2.5K CL
Capital One QS 3600 CL
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mr_Mojo_Risin wrote:

My card reported after first statement. Other members have said it took 2 statements for their cards to report. 

Thanks

Message 3 of 6
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

I have a new card from them too this month.  Their website does not show the "statement date" or at least I couldn't find the date it generates so I sent a "secure message" using their online tool to ask.  My Account will statement on the 12th, which happens to be about 30 days from when it opened...coincidence or date of the month...I don't know.  You can send a message and they'll tell you when the first statement will generate.

Message 4 of 6
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Yes, normally it takes 2 statements.

Message 5 of 6
800wannabe420
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Does anyone know when Navy reports to the credit bureaus? I just received my card in the mail today and I would like to have it report this month if possible.

My first card took 2 months to report, but my second card reported immediately after my first statement.

Navy appears to report to all 3 CRA's on either the statement date or the day after. 

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.