Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Signature Visa

tag
rootpooty
Valued Contributor

Re: NFCU Signature Visa

yeah that green is horrendous lol glad i got the nrewards and plat cards instead

NFCU plat 5k | NAVCHECK 5k | NFCU cashrewards 15k | BOFA 123 6k |
Chase Freedom 1.5k | Amazon 3K | Walmart 3K | Buckle 300 | AMEX BCE 2.5K | CHASE CSP 12K | CITI sears 6k | Kay 2k

On the prowl for Chase Sapphire Preferred! APPROVED 12K!
scores 7/14 647 622 630 (85%util)
scores 8/14 767 760 758 Boom! finally in the 700 club
Message 21 of 30
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Thanks for posting the card design It looks like the green becomes darker with the globe being a lighter green. I like this design Smiley Happy
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 22 of 30
calihlove75
Established Contributor

Wait! Mine already looks like that but it doesn't say signature? Can someone tell me what the regular card looks like?

100% Ficos: EX 780 , TU 783, EQ 776 inquiries last 2 years/1 year/6 months: EX-0/0/0, TU-0/0/0, EQ-1/0/0~ last credit card app 6/24/13- New car loan 3/8/2014- Discover IT $12,500~Kohls $1000~Amex BCE $4000~ Walmart Discover $7500~NFCU Signature CashRewards $23,300 Chase Freedom MC $6000~ Chase Amazon Visa $1900~ Cap 1/HSBC MC $3800~ Amazon Store $7000~ Fingerhut $1050
Message 23 of 30
jonmartin
Regular Contributor

How does this card compare to the nRewards?

Message 24 of 30
RyVision
Valued Contributor

I'm going to ask LadyRevlovers CC Pic be removed as I can see info on it (not sure if valid or not, but still )  so here's one with info cut out:

NFCU CARD AT FICOFORUM.JPG

AKA 840flippedto480
Message 25 of 30
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

@RyVision wrote:

I'm going to ask LadyRevlovers CC Pic be removed as I can see info on it (not sure if valid or not, but still )  so here's one with info cut out:

All she posted was a picture of the graphic on the upgrade letter she rec'd. There's no identifying info on it. The cards haven't been sent out yet AFAIK.

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 26 of 30
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

I copied / pasted the picture from RyVision just to be safe.....It wasn't obvious that this was just a sample card since it was blurry.   Thanks RyVision !

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 27 of 30
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

Yes.  It was a sample card straight from the flyer they sent to everyone.  I don't think anyone would put a credit card with personal information online for the world to see.

Would they? LOL.

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 28 of 30
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

@MsLadyRover wrote:

Yes.  It was a sample card straight from the flyer they sent to everyone.  I don't think anyone would put a credit card with personal information online for the world to see.

Would they? LOL.

Unfortunately.......Yes.   It's happened before. 

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 29 of 30
RyVision
Valued Contributor

Let me just say I was about 90% sure the info on the card was probably not usable.  However, there have been issues with members posting actual info and I saw this as a "just in case" issue to help out a fellow forum member as well as the mods, they have no way of checking this info quickly and the quicker it's removed the less stress I'd guess they're under.

To me at first it looked like a blurry image of an actual card.   Some members could also assume that mods take care of that issue right away and they could upload an image thinking no personal info would get out (thinking all the images on here were corrected "by the system" when they're not).

If anyone posts a pic like that to show a card image, please state IN BOLD that it's not an actual card so those of us that will report it, or mods themselves don't have a mini "OMG" moment LOL   Smiley Wink

AKA 840flippedto480
Message 30 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.