cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Upgrade

Your FICO® Scores can impact your loan interest rates, terms, approvals and more.
New Contributor

NFCU Upgrade

I have had my flagship rewards card for about a year now and today I get a letter, actually a really nice letter in a pretty black envelope saying Congratulations because of your history with NFCU we are upgrading you to Visa Signature Flagship rewards card.

Does anyone have this card and if so what is the differance between the basic flagship and the sig card?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Frequent Contributor

Re: NFCU Upgrade

I received the same Invite/Upgrade at about my 1 yr. anniversary as well. I was concerned that my CL limit wouldn't report since most Visa SIGNATURE cards do not. I called and asked about the UPGRADE and was assured that my CL limit would report as normal and that I would have the xtra  benefit of now using Concierge Service for travel/specials on Hotels and airfare etc.-so far it's been GREAT- have gotten a few FREE airline tickets/UPGRADES w/ my accrued mileage-Hotel UPGRADES etc.-customer service is also GREAT -there's been more than one occasion where I've gotten a free ticket and had to change dates 2/3 times and the CSR actually FOUND A WAY to MAKE IT HAPPEN so I was good to go without any problems or xtra charges-all in all A GREAT CARD!

Amex Platinum Charge(NPSL); Starwood Amex Preferred CC(20K CL); Diners Club ELITE MC(20K);Diners Club Premier MC(20K,could've sworn the rep said 25k, oh well lol);Delta Amex Reserve CC(21K CL); Amex PRG Charge(NPSL); United Presidential Plus Chase World Elite MC (15K CL); AARP Chase Visa Signature(35K CL); NFCU Visa Platinum(20K CL) NFCU LOC(15K); NFCU Go Rewards MC(17.5K); Disover IT 7.8K;
First Tech Federal Visa Platinum(15K CL); Simmons First Visa Platinum(9K CL); Wells Fargo Visa Platinum(7.5K CL); CitiBank Sears MC(6K CL); JCPenney Card(7.5K CL); Lowes(2.5K CL);Barclays Mile & More Lufthansa 12.5K.
Message 2 of 3
Senior Contributor

Re: NFCU Upgrade

Didn't they discontinue the Flagship Rewards and substitute the Flagship Rewards Signature? 

Is the annual fee the same at $49?

IAALBNYL
Message 3 of 3