Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU approved 25k.....but....

tag
azguy13
Senior Contributor

Re: NFCU approved 25k.....but....

@creditwatcher2012 wrote:

another guy told me about USAA? whats the deal with them? they dont verify income right?

I have never purchased a vehicle where they did not ask for income verification. However, youc an tell USAA you are self employed and work with them and not worry about any AA since you do not have a CC with them. Basically, you can still try for the refi without having to worry about anything with NFCU

Message 41 of 60
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Exactly...just have your taxes ready. Like CreditAddict mentioned 1yr is the minimum required
Message 42 of 60
creditwatcher2012
Frequent Contributor

thats exactly what I am going to do, thanks guys!!!!! im filling the application out to join now 

Message 43 of 60
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

USAA is more conservative then NFCU. I wouldn't expect a $25k CL from them. Smiley Sad
Message 44 of 60
toppers555
Established Contributor

My 2cents may not be what you want to hear but no need beating around the bush.

Sounds like a case of getting your hand stuck in cookie jar. You appd for refi knowing very well how you represented your income.If you can prove your income is close to what you claimed I would fix the income issue ASAP. Other wise I would say hope for the best and keep under the radar

TU 715 No apps to 05/13 cash+ 5/13!!! 738 TU CSP April 13!!!CSP approved May 13!!!

Message 45 of 60
creditwatcher2012
Frequent Contributor

Im not elidglible for USAASmiley Sad

Message 46 of 60
azguy13
Senior Contributor

Good luck with USAA

Message 47 of 60
creditwatcher2012
Frequent Contributor

yea, I agree, I hope my cards alright thou, what I put down I do make, Just because of write offs my net income is lower

Message 48 of 60
azguy13
Senior Contributor

Sorry to hear you are not eligible

Message 49 of 60
creditwatcher2012
Frequent Contributor

thx, ill keep checking arount thou to refi

Message 50 of 60
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.