Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU multiple Platinum cards?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU multiple Platinum cards?

I tried the prequalify NFCU link and I was pre qualified. Right now I have a lot of HP on my EQ. They should dropped off soon but not soon enough on Feb 23rd through Mar 1st. 4 HP bye bye. My  hands are itchy. Should I do it? Which one is the best?

Message 11 of 13
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I tried the prequalify NFCU link and I was pre qualified. Right now I have a lot of HP on my EQ. They should dropped off soon but not soon enough on Feb 23rd through Mar 1st. 4 HP bye bye. My  hands are itchy. Should I do it? Which one is the best?

Waiting can't hurt. Get the card that suits your spend. Hopefully, there will be a Sign Up Bonus for the Flagship in March.

ETA I'm slow rolling mobile again. I just noticed you all ready have the Flagship.

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes I do. Flagship 09/18 and Platinum from 04/19. Recently I just erased my own old Fico score records from my profile. Those in between

Score: (Jun 14, 2018)EQ 784, TU 771, EX:777
Score: (Sep 7, 2020)EQ 760, TU 737 , EX ?

are gone. I am looking through my computer to see if I saved it somewhere.  I couldn't remember what were my scores than during application. September 2018 was the month after I applied for my mortgage so my fico scores at the time were very good. I am not sure during Apr 2019.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.