Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU requested tax returns for CLI

tag
Slim1Der
Frequent Contributor

Re: NFCU requested tax returns for CLI

@TatorTodd wrote:

Sent them in my last two paystubs, requesting 40k credit line, and they sent me a message requesting tax return. Thought I'd share as I've never heard anyone else talk about this with them. I currently have 25k CL 

Tax returns? Or W2?

EX - 751 EQ - 732 TU - 752
Over $200k in revolving credit lines
10% Overall UTI
BK Discharge Jan 2009
Message 11 of 17
kalani91
Contributor

thanks for sharing so others can know, i'm not surprised by this though.

EX 724 ,NFCU Cash Rewards 7k DCU Plat 4.1k, Discover IT 2.5k Chase Freedom 2k. . Cap1 Plat $1.5k, Cap1 QS 1k, , Wells fargo 1.5k, Paypal 1.5k
Message 12 of 17
TatorTodd
Regular Contributor

@Slim1Der wrote:

@TatorTodd wrote:

Sent them in my last two paystubs, requesting 40k credit line, and they sent me a message requesting tax return. Thought I'd share as I've never heard anyone else talk about this with them. I currently have 25k CL 

Tax returns? Or W2?

Tax returns

Navy Federal Response 08/12/2014 : Thank you for your message. In order for the Credit Card Lending Team to proceed with the application review process, it will be necessary for you to provide the following additional information:

1. In addition to the pay stub you have provided, we will need you to provide last tax return filed with all schedules.

The requested documentation may be sent to us by fax at 703-206-4125, or as an eMessage attachment via Navy Federal Online® Account Access. Please respond within 14 days. Should you have any questions, you may call us toll-free at 1-888-842-6328.

NCFU Flagship(80k) DC Elite (40k) Cash Sapphire Preferred(38k) DC Premier (30k) NFCU CashRewards (25k) USAA Amex (22k) USAA MasterCard (16k) Barclay Arrival+ Elite (15k) Nordstrom (15k) BofA Rewards (12.5k) 4 Amices (50k)

As of 10/13/14
Experian: 787 - EquiFax: 798 - TU: 789
Message 13 of 17
baller4life
Super Contributor

Smiley Frustrated Me no like!
Message 14 of 17
Slim1Der
Frequent Contributor

@TatorTodd wrote:

@Slim1Der wrote:

@TatorTodd wrote:

Tax returns? Or W2?

Tax returns

Navy Federal Response 08/12/2014 : Thank you for your message. In order for the Credit Card Lending Team to proceed with the application review process, it will be necessary for you to provide the following additional information:

1. In addition to the pay stub you have provided, we will need you to provide last tax return filed with all schedules.

The requested documentation may be sent to us by fax at 703-206-4125, or as an eMessage attachment via Navy Federal Online® Account Access. Please respond within 14 days. Should you have any questions, you may call us toll-free at 1-888-842-6328.

Todd, what ended up happening if you don't mind me asking? As you might know already, I'm in the approval process for a $50k total CL with them and they haven't requested anything as of day 2. 

Wondering if I should be proactive and send in my pay stubs before they ask for them?

10% Overall UTI
BK Discharge Jan 2009
Message 15 of 17
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Slim1Der wrote:

@TatorTodd wrote:

@Slim1Der wrote:

@TatorTodd wrote:

Tax returns? Or W2?

Tax returns

Todd, what ended up happening if you don't mind me asking? As you might know already, I'm in the approval process for a $50k total CL with them and they haven't requested anything as of day 2. 

Wondering if I should be proactive and send in my pay stubs before they ask for them?

id for sure send paystubs!

Message 16 of 17
Slim1Der
Frequent Contributor

Just sent the paystub through SM. 

I hate the waiting game!!! Smiley Mad

10% Overall UTI
BK Discharge Jan 2009
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.