Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU secured cc graduated :D

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU secured cc graduated :D

Hi forum,

Right before I went on vacation last month, my NFCU secured cc graduated right at 5.5 months. I've charged $50/ month and paid it in full. Before I left, I had PIF (6/20/19). On 6/22/19, I logged into my acct to see if my pmt had posted which it did and I noticed my new CL of $2,000. I was shocked because I thought it would take much longer for my cc to graduate. It took a few more days for my $400 desposit to go back to my savings acct. I'm so happy because now I can apply for the NFCU cash or flagship rewards once my one year of BK passes in October. NFCU also sent me a new CC with the same cc# and expiration. The only difference is that the new card, the cc # is printed on the card (not raised) which I like better because the numbers won't fade over time. To my fellow members with the NFCU nRewards secured, keep PIF and your acct should graduate to an unsecured one.  Thought I share my excitement with you all Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Rebuild2019
Valued Contributor

Re: NFCU secured cc graduated :D

Congrats 🎊🎈. Your hard work has paid off.

CARDS: Discover It | Kohl’s | Truist Spectrum Cash Rewards | Truist Bright | CITI Custom Cash | Chase Freedom Flex | Chase Amazon Prime Visa | VACU Cash Rewards Mastercard | Sam’s Club Mastercard | PenFed Gold Visa | NFCU CashRewards | NFCU More Rewards | NFCU Platinum Visa | AMEX BCE | Verizon Visa | Wells Fargo Active Cash | Amazon Prime | NFCU Auto Loan
Starting Scores 05/2019: EQ:519, EX:525, TU:574

CLOSED : Capital One Quicksilver One | OpenSky |
Message 2 of 9
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Glad to hear the positive outcome on the graduation OP 👍 Congrats!
Message 3 of 9
Fico82
Frequent Contributor

Congrats ! I think my next card will be with that bank in the future.

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your graduation! I was discharged in October as well. My nfcu is only 4 months old, hopefully I will be announcing my own graduation in a few months. I've read conflicting stories here about a 2nd nfcu card after bk so curious to hear how that turns out for you.
Message 5 of 9
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Thats awesome OP!! Congrats to you on your quick success with them!! They are awesome to have. Treat them well, and they will do the same!Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 9
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on The unsecured Navy!

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! 

That is fantastic!!

Message 8 of 9
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Its nrewarding isnt itSmiley Wink
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.