Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU

tag
Svthhvn
Contributor

NFCU

My internal NFCU score is 264. Says rated btwn 100-400. Any idea what it needs to be to qualify for a CC?
Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Re: NFCU

Navy pulls TU for new cards, do you know what your TU Fico is? 

You might want to post your current credit profile so we can get an idea of what it looks like.

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 2 of 22
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

A heartbeatSmiley Wink
Message 3 of 22
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

No one knows the answer because NFCU is all over the place with who gets approved and who doesn’t, and it is based on several factors.

So I say don't focus on the internal score but focus on the FICO score NFCU provided and reasons for denial.

What were those 2 things?

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 4 of 22
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
A heartbeatSmiley Wink

Stop it 😂🤣😆

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 5 of 22
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@CreditInspired wrote:

A heartbeatSmiley Wink

Stop it 😂🤣😆

Sorry, that would be a 💔 attack😇

Message 6 of 22
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@CreditInspired wrote:

A heartbeatSmiley Wink

Stop it 😂🤣😆

Sorry, that would be a 💔 attack😇

Oooooooo AJC 😂🤣

Message 7 of 22
Medic981
Valued Contributor

@Svthhvn wrote:
My internal NFCU score is 264. Says rated btwn 100-400. Any idea what it needs to be to qualify for a CC?

Right from the horse's mouth! 

NFCU's 4 Secrets to Credit Card Application Approval

Your FICO credit scores are not just numbers, it’s a skill.
Message 8 of 22
Svthhvn
Contributor

The letter states they did not use a pulled credit score from the CRAs. My TU was 646 at the time I believe. Today it us 641. I know my CU is/was part of problem (57%). Paying down as we speak. I was just curious if anybody knew their internal Navy score when approved. I'm dying to get out of subprime into prime. I know, I know "patience my child"!!
Message 9 of 22
Svthhvn
Contributor

Another question, I only have the ATM card to my Navy savings account. Can I deposit from my primary external account through PayPal with just that type of card?
Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.