Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFL Extra Points Credit Card

tag
ADARPegasus
Established Contributor

NFL Extra Points Credit Card

Does anyone have this card? i seen it on credit karma if you do what was your credit score and whats your limit thanks!

Transunion - 788 05/16
Experian - 745 05/16
Equifax - 740 05/16
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

Re: NFL Extra Points Credit Card

@Jonbuck06 wrote:

Does anyone have this card? i seen it on credit karma if you do what was your credit score and whats your limit thanks!

I was approved for this card last November....5 inq with TU......score was 690...had bk7 on CR.....1 collection from 2005.......approved for 2500 after recon.......called next day and got 500 cli........7 months requested CLI  for BT for 0% till january 2014.....got total CL of 5000

hope this helps

Message 2 of 8
Jutz
Valued Contributor

Check out whogavemecredit.com for a lot of approvals and denials in one spot.  That card is plastered all over Credit Sesame as well.

• Current: EQ FICO 706, TU FICO 701, EX FICO 706 | Starting Score: 525 (05/2012)
  • Starting total revolving credit: $1100 | Current total revolving credit: $36,700
  • Inquiries (12 Months): EQ 2 TU 1 EX 1 | Most Recent: 1/21/2014
Chase Freedom $9500
DCU Visa $10000
Capital One QS $2000
AMEX BCE $3000
Lowe's CC $8500
WalMart CC $3100
BOA Platinum $600
AMEX Gold NPSL
Message 3 of 8
ADARPegasus
Established Contributor

I looked on there  and they dont have anything about that card on whogavemecredit.com

Transunion - 788 05/16
Experian - 745 05/16
Equifax - 740 05/16
Message 4 of 8
flowfaster
Established Contributor

I got it with scores in the mid 700's(kinda like yours) .  They only gave me 6K though.  I don't think Barclays is known for super high CLs. 

Are you looking for the $400 sign up bonus? Because if you are I think the deal is fading fast.  I think only one of the teams are showing the 40k points in the T&C now(you can change teams later).  I would head over to slickdeals and read the mega thread over there.  So hurry up, I bet this deal will not last till next week, if not sooner.  Good luck! YMMV

Amex BCP/BC/Zync - Amex Business GR - Barclays NFL Visa Sig 49ers/Arrival - BoA BBR - Cap 1 Quicksilver - Citi Forward/Preferred - Chase Amazon/Freedom/Ink Plus - Discover IT - Fidelity Amex - GECRB Amazon/Walmart - PenFed PRV - Target - USAA Amex - US Bank CASH+/Club Carlson
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Two days ago I was approved for the $400 promo Packers Mastercard with a 7K credit limit. A day prior to this I was approved for a 7.5K AMEX BCE with $250 promo. So, best of luck! Just apply for Packers, best approval rate from what I've read.

Message 6 of 8
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats always206

Message 7 of 8
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

OP with your scores I dont see you having a problem getting approved. The card is issued by Barclays and they themselves pulls Tu.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.