cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFM CLI is a Hard Pull for Card Holder and AU.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFM CLI is a Hard Pull for Card Holder and AU.

Hey all!!

Just wanted to through this out there in case others didn't know. My husband just requested a CLI on his Nebraska Furniture Mart card (the only gave him $300) and it was a hard pull for him as the card holder as well as me as the AU. It also shows as a "Retail Loan Inquiry"

NFM.PNG

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
DoroLucky
Valued Contributor

Re: NFM CLI is a Hard Pull for Card Holder and AU.

That SUCKS! Can you guys recon the amount? I would be so salty getting $300 and a 2 yr inquiry SMH.

TCL= $172,800
6-7-16: EQ 683 EX 713 TU 715
10-12-16 EQ 685 EX 706 TU 702 12-19-16 EQ 683 EX 704 TU 701 and CHILLING ON ICE...BRRRRR!
In the garden as of 6-7-16, I've been really really BADDDDD Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've never tried to recon with NFM but I've read its some weird little bank that backs them so I don't want to put the cart before the horse. We've always gotten $2k increases before though...

Message 3 of 10
tcbofade
Super Contributor

...and we're all over the map.

Sometimes HUGE CLI's, sometimes 2 or 3 hundred dollar CLI's.

I knew about the HP for the primary, but did NOT know about the HP for an AU...  thanks for posting that!  Smiley Happy

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sure!!

Does anyone know, are all CCs listed under that category or is this odd?

Message 5 of 10
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

UGH! That stinks....As an AU??? no way would I accept that, Id be on the phone in a heart beat.
Message 6 of 10
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Wow !Thats crazy! I can understand the original account holder getting a possible HP since he/ she is responsible for the account and is solicitating credit but why an AU? I find that wrong myself sorry about thatSmiley Sad
Message 7 of 10
tcbofade
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Sure!!

I suspect that whatever source you are using to pull your report would list store accounts this way.

Which brings me to my next question, which MAY answer your original question.... are you certain that you are an AU on the account?  I'm NOT certain that NFM allows an AU, but they do offer JOINT accounts, which might explain the HP.

Might not. 

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@tcbofade wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Sure!!

I suspect that whatever source you are using to pull your report would list store accounts this way.

Which brings me to my next question, which MAY answer your original question.... are you certain that you are an AU on the account?  I'm NOT certain that NFM allows an AU, but they do offer JOINT accounts, which might explain the HP.

Might not. 

That's a valid question. I guess it could be joint... He had the card well before I was 18 and added me to it later so I just always assumed I was an AU.

Also, that screenshot came from MyFico. Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 10
DoroLucky
Valued Contributor

Well JOINT makes more sense than AU.
TCL= $172,800
6-7-16: EQ 683 EX 713 TU 715
10-12-16 EQ 685 EX 706 TU 702 12-19-16 EQ 683 EX 704 TU 701 and CHILLING ON ICE...BRRRRR!
In the garden as of 6-7-16, I've been really really BADDDDD Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.