Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NY Skyline Discover

tag
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: NY Skyline Discover

I just got my IT card back so I gotta wait until next month for the skyline! Smiley Sad

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 11 of 18
LS2982
Mega Contributor

OK ordered it!!!

Does the NY skyline one have the same type of grooved finish as the regular IT car?

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 12 of 18
eviLution
Established Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

OK ordered it!!!

Does the NY skyline one have the same type of grooved finish as the regular IT car?

I just ordered mines this weekend and wondering the same.

DCU Platinum: 4000 - Discover IT: 11000 - Walmart: 5000 - AMEX BCP: 18000 - Chase Freedom VS: 5000
in the garden since 1/24/14 - #GARDENSTRONG
Message 13 of 18
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

I just got mine today. It does not have grooves but has a matte finish. Still trying to decide if I like it..kinda feels, idk cheap?
Message 14 of 18
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
I just got mine today. It does not have grooves but has a matte finish. Still trying to decide if I like it..kinda feels, idk cheap?

Geez...you guys have me on a see-saw here...lol. I don't think I'll order it, then.

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 15 of 18
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@indiolatino61

Order it..you can still use the original one if you want. I guess I liked the 'feel' of the original one. It's not bad, definitely a different look.
Message 16 of 18
CreditHammer

The Discover IT has great benefits but in my opinion, it's super ugly!! They need more designs for the card!!

Message 17 of 18
IcEWoLF
Frequent Contributor

Last month I got the New York Skyline design replacement and I have to say it looks super weak, online it shows the card all flashy and cool looking, but when I hold it in my hand it feels like the card is made out of cheap plastic, the card can bend easily and the design looks just dull. I'd imagine the other designs probably look dull as well.

EQ: 768 TU: 769 EXP: 805
Ritz Carlton: 18k
CSP: 7K | Chase Freedom: 5.7K
MERRILL+® VS: 9K | BOA AMEX: 1K
BOA 123: 7K Discover IT: 6K | Discover Chrome 4K | Costco AMEX: 15K | AMEX PRG NPSL | AMEX BCE 15K | Barclay NFL: 4.9K | Citi TYP 7K | Amazon Chase 1.7K | Barclaycard Arrival Plus WEMC 5K | Citi DC 5K | FNBO AMEX 4.8K | CAP 1 QS 10K | U.S. Bank Cash+ VS 5K |U.S. Bank Perks+ VS 6K
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.