Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nasa FCU - trying this again

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nasa FCU - trying this again

I recently opened an account with Nasa. Not sure if I should apply for one of the CC, or for a LOC. I have about 10K in a 401 that could be used as collateral for LOC, but that's about it for assets. Goal is to get about that amount to pay off 8 of 11 cards, then close all of those, pay down the other three, and have just 3 cards in a year. I'm just drowning in TOO MANY PAYMENTS.

I'm not asking about the wisdom of closing the cards - I know that one and am willing to take a short-term hit for long term peace of mind. I just need some input on Nasa products, likelihood of approval, etc. My EQ or EX (can't remember which) was about 660 two months ago.

Anyone? Thanks.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Nasa FCU - trying this again

NASA FCU is too in my crosshairs, for Mar. or Apr. Keep us updated.

I've noticed that NASA pulls EQ a vast majority of times. They seem relatively BK friendly, but don't like deliquent accts or COs. Util% and DTI ratio could be issues too. Approvals based on scores around 670-690, and above. Source for info is on CB.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Nasa FCU - trying this again

Thanks Ilecs.

Anyone else? Specific experiences, etc.?
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.