Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nasa offer

tag
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Re: Nasa offer

@sxa001 wrote:

Interesting, I have this card and don't recall seeing this offer, maybe I missed the email.  I don't give the card much love because the earnings just aren't that good (I have the regular awards not the cash back card).  Wish I would have seen this offer though and planned for it, that is pretty good earnings and would have easily hit it. 

It was likely targeted, but they sent me an email on the 16th of June and the 17th of July both with the subject, "Get $100 when you use your NASA Federal credit card," then another on the 7th of August with the subject "Your $100 bonus expires soon!"

The 16th of August was the final date for $1500 on 20 or more charges to be settled.

Message 21 of 32
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Anyone actually get the $100 yet, or when NASA says "Reward will be deposited into the Member's saving account by September 30, 2020." do they really mean I might have to wait another month?  Smiley LOL

On the bright side, at least it's going to the share account where I can just transfer it to BOA or NFCU and it won't be a $100 credit applied to the once again sock-drawered card.

When I completed the requirements (late July) I asked, and got the reply "By Sep 30th"   Haven't seen anything yet so I am guessing that they will do it then (assuming that they agree I met the requirements)

Message 22 of 32
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Anyone actually get the $100 yet, or when NASA says "Reward will be deposited into the Member's saving account by September 30, 2020." do they really mean I might have to wait another month?  Smiley LOL

On the bright side, at least it's going to the share account where I can just transfer it to BOA or NFCU and it won't be a $100 credit applied to the once again sock-drawered card.

@K-in-Boston Did you receive it yet?   Still haven't, so not sure if it is down to the wire, or something went wrong!

Message 23 of 32
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@longtimelurker  Not yet.  I really think they are waiting until next Wednesday.

Message 24 of 32
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Long long time ago, in a place not so far away, Antonio Meucci came up with the idea of talking telegraph.

A.G Bell stole it and "invented" what we call telephone. 

Use it. 

Message 25 of 32
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@Remedios wrote:

Long long time ago, in a place not so far away, Antonio Meucci came up with the idea of talking telegraph.

Use it. 

Nah.  Then I'll just have argument about direct current vs alternating current.  It'll arrive by the 30th.  If not, I'll call using that communication device that Tesla suggested we will someday have in our vest pocket.

Message 26 of 32
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

Use it. 

Nah.  Then I'll just have argument about direct current vs alternating current.  It'll arrive by the 30th.  If not, I'll call using that communication device that Tesla suggested we will someday have in our vest pocket.

Make sure you don't accidentally hit redial. I don't think Amex can help you with this. 

Message 27 of 32
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

Use it. 

When I need advice from a serial kidney seller, I will, um, call you.

I had already contacted them by an even more modern piece of technology, and they just said, "by Sep 30".   So until that date passes, I can't expect a better answer from the front line troops.   So I decided to use the "forum" (invented by the Romans but appropriated by MyFico) to see if anyone had experienced an earlier deposit.

In other words, an FSR version of "That's nice dear, leave the discussion to the adults"

Message 28 of 32
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@longtimelurker wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

Use it. 

When I need advice from a serial kidney seller, I will, um, call you.

I had already contacted them by an even more modern piece of technology, and they just said, "by Sep 30".   So until that date passes, I can't expect a better answer from the front line troops.   So I decided to use the "forum" (invented by the Romans but appropriated by MyFico) to see if anyone had experienced an earlier deposit.

In other words, an FSR version of "That's nice dear, leave the discussion to the adults"

Okay,  I'll watch the thread for adults. Surely one will make appearance soon.

Meanwhile I'll be camping on your lawn! 

Message 29 of 32
NRB525
Super Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

Use it. 

Make sure you don't accidentally hit redial. I don't think Amex can help you with this. 

I don't have NASA, so didn't get the offer. 
If I did, I wouldn't call because it would require using the party line and if someone had an urgent gossip call, they'd kick me off the call anyhow. 

High Bal Jan 2009 $116k on $146k limits 80% Util.
Oct 2014 $46k on $127k 36% util EQ 722 TU 727 EX 727
April 2018 $18k on $344k 5% util EQ 806 TU 810 EX 812
Jan 2019 $7.6k on $360k EQ 832 TU 839 EX 831
March 2021 $33k on $312k EQ 796 TU 798 EX 801
May 2021 Paid all Installments and Mortgages, one new Mortgage EQ 761 TY 774 EX 777
April 2022 EQ=811 TU=807 EX=805 - TU VS 3.0 765
Message 30 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.