Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

National Credit Unions credit card pre qualify

tag
seattletravels
Valued Contributor

Re: National Credit Unions credit card pre qualify

@Anonymous wrote:

What national credit unions that offer pre qualify credit cards? These would be the one who take anywhere in the US.

You've had a lot of these prequal threads.  Hope you're finding the information you're looking for. 

Last App: BECU 02-26-2020
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Message 11 of 67
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

It's a trap.

Lol, you cant say this without using a GIF, or at the very least, an @UncleB  Star Wars gifSmiley Wink

Message 12 of 67
Anonymous
Not applicable

@RehabbingANDBlabbing wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks AJC!

Kind of shocked me that they called me back based on a prequal! Not even 24 hours!

They called me too. Did anyone else see specific terms on the pre-qualified screen? Mine was super vague, so I didn't put in an application. I have some baddies on my Experian report, so I am not trying to waste an HP.

The mobile prequal was awful. It didn't say anything about any specific products. I'm interested in the Siggy so I'm definitely going to have that 740 EX2 before I apply for it. I figure that the score should help make my low income less of an issue, especially since when I actually go for the card I'm going to have no revolving debt and be AZEO (because EX2 UGH!)

Message 13 of 67
Anonymous
Not applicable

@seattletravels wrote:

Good luck when do apply,  @Saeren!

Thanks!

It would be my first Siggy so that's kind of neat. I actually like the black design of the card too although raised numbers will be a compromise I'll just have to make.

Message 14 of 67
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

USAlliance?  They're the ones that triggered the bogus HP on my Experian report last fall when they mistyped the member # on an in-branch CC application.  I sporadically gave status updates in GC over the more than 2 months it took for them to finally correct it. 

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 15 of 67
Anonymous
Not applicable

@coldfusion wrote:

USAlliance?  They're the ones that triggered the bogus HP on my Experian report last fall when they mistyped the member # on an in-branch CC application.  I sporadically gave status updates in GC over the more than 2 months it took for them to finally correct it. 

I remember that. 

Things happen with any FI and they at least fixed it in the end, right?

Message 16 of 67
Guyatthebeach
Valued Contributor

I was checking out their website and tried the prequalify page.  Ten minutes later, they called me.  Very interesting.  

Guyatthebeach

Message 17 of 67
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

USAlliance Federal Credit Union  - https://www.usalliance.org/pre-qualification

When I looked at this credit union a few months ago it seemed like anyone could join but I could be wrong. 

Looked interesting so I checked it out. It says "Pre-Qualified" but nothing else. I don't want to hit APPLY from here.

Screenshot (4).png

Message 18 of 67
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Cmon Team myFico, lets   show a FI how we stampede🐂😁

Message 19 of 67
Guyatthebeach
Valued Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

Cmon Team myFico, lets   show a FI how we stampede🐂😁

I have cards with better rates and rewards than what they offer. I do like the retro Visa design, but that's not enough for a HP.

Guyatthebeach

Message 20 of 67
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.