cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

National Credit Unions credit card pre qualify

tag
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Re: National credit unions besides Navy & Penfed that offer pre-approvals credit card list.

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello... I am looking for credit unions that let almost anyone to join with them. There are ones like US Alliance that offer pre-qualify. Is there a list for them. It has been a long time since I have been here. I hope someone will have a answer. Thank you for your time.

How are your inquiries now? I remember you having many. That will be a factor for the conservative CU.

Message 61 of 67
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: National credit unions besides Navy & Penfed that offer pre-approvals credit card list.

I have 10 within the last 12 months. I now have Penfed, BBVA, & Old National. I am looking for a list of national CU list of pre-quality. I like to look at such list to see what is available. It does not meen I will apply to them.

Message 62 of 67
Royalbacon
Frequent Contributor

First Tech (one of the top 10 largest credit unions in the US and membership open to everyone in the country) for a while had a prompt appearing every time appearing in my online banking saying I was prequalified for one of their cards (and even sent a flier to me in the mail)

I can't personally vouch for how solid it is, nor did I ever actually pull the trigger as I have no need for anymore credit cards (plus I know First Tech is quite conservative)

It's just like the one this person in this thread got

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Applications/First-Tech-FCU-pre-approved-for-a-Choice-R...

Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Filed-September 2020 Discharged-December 2020
Kohl's Credit Card $3000 Limit (Opened October 2016) Survived Bankruptcy for whatever reason
Closed Capital One Venture One $3000 Limit (Opened December 2020, Closed by me September 2022 since I wanted the SavorOne and couldn't product change to it)
Capital One Auto Loan (Opened March 2021)
Capital One Cabela's $5000 Limit (Opened December 2021)
America First Credit Union Visa $1000 Limit (Opened December 2021)
Capital One SavorOne $5000 Limit (Opened September 2022)
Sam's Club Mastercard Synchrony Bank $2500 Limit (Opened March 30 2023) (Burned Synchrony in my CH7 BK, One card with a $745 balance)
Idaho Central Credit Union ICCU Visa $10,000 Limit (Opened April 2023)
Message 63 of 67
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello... I am looking for credit unions that let almost anyone to join with them. There are ones like US Alliance that offer pre-qualify. Is there a list for them. It has been a long time since I have been here. I hope someone will have a answer. Thank you for your time.

Unify FCU, Affinity FCU, Andigo CU, Digital FCU. Langley FCU, Chartway FCU, Alliant CU.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 64 of 67
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I doubt you're going to find any new information since your thread from March that posed the same question. 

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 65 of 67
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

OP, I have merged your latest thread on the same subject into your older thread on it. Please refrain from creating multi threads on the same subject, it is considered thread bombing and its against the TOS of this site. Thanks for your understanding on this.

Message 66 of 67
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: National Credit Unions credit card pre qualify

The credit cards issued by American Eagle Financial Credit Union and Gesa Credit Union have pre-qualification, but they are not national credit unions.

Message 67 of 67
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.