tag
sccredit
Valued Contributor

Re: Nationwide Bank Visa CLI process

@1GaDawg85 wrote:

@sccredit wrote:

Too bad there is not an Exec Office email out there,  

I'm sure there is....just need to go hunt for it

I did a quick google search and came up blank but with $8.5 billion in assets there has to be a way

Message 11 of 17
juggar
Contributor

If its any consolation, they do give large limits to "offset" the no CLI policy. 

Back when they solicited me my highest limit card was 6K and they matched that. 

So I guess they look at your credit profile and give a pretty sizable limit based on your current card limits. 

Amex Green, Chase Freedom(7.5K), Nationwide Visa Signature(6K), Chase Sapphire Preferred(6k), Cap One VentureOne visa signature (5K) BoA Cash Rewards siggy (5K), BoA travel rewards visa siggy(5K) PayPal Extras Mastercard(5K), Capital One QuickSilver(2.25K) Newegg Preferred Account(2K), Citi Forward(3.4K), Dell Account(2K) Discover IT(2.4K), Chase Slate (1.5K) Citi Diamond Preferred ($800), BestBuy Mastercard ($1500),Bill-Me-Later(1.2K), ,Barclay Mastercard(2K). TigerDirect TigerPay(3.15K), Wal-mart credit card(3.9K), Amazon store card (2K)

equifax - 720, TU - 747, Exp - 734 - report date 11/24/2014
15+ inqs...
Message 12 of 17
1GaDawg85
Valued Contributor

@juggar wrote:

If its any consolation, they do give large limits to "offset" the no CLI policy. 

So I guess they look at your credit profile and give a pretty sizable limit based on your current card limits. 

thats probably their policy....match other cards on file and let it ride

FICO 5 ,4, 2 - 10/2023                            FICO 8 - 10/2023                                   FICO 9 - 10/2023                                   FICO 10 - 10/2023

Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@1GaDawg85 wrote:

@juggar wrote:

thats probably their policy....match other cards on file and let it ride

Makes sense.

Message 14 of 17
1GaDawg85
Valued Contributor

found a name on their site but may need to do some digging to find an email

FICO 5 ,4, 2 - 10/2023                            FICO 8 - 10/2023                                   FICO 9 - 10/2023                                   FICO 10 - 10/2023

Message 15 of 17
SpaceInvader
New Contributor

@juggar: that is what we were hoping for after reading on here about theirlarge limits but i guess since we are rebuilding didn't qualify for it.

Yeah for now it is just going to sit pretty in the drawer.

Definitely would be interesting to see what the EO office would have to say about this.

Gardening since: 4/2015
Starting Score: 666 Current Score: 688(Barclay FICO) Goal Score: 750

Message 16 of 17
1GaDawg85
Valued Contributor

@SpaceInvader wrote:

@juggar: that is what we were hoping for after reading on here about theirlarge limits but i guess since we are rebuilding didn't qualify for it.

Yeah for now it is just going to sit pretty in the drawer.

Definitely would be interesting to see what the EO office would have to say about this.

they may not even be aware of it or that they want this policy for a reason. at least explain it 

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.