Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nationwide CLI

tag
asanch12
Contributor

Nationwide CLI

Has anyone received a CLI ?  If so, was it after 6 mos? Auto? Customer initiated? soft, hard?

Thanks!

Starting Score: 665
Current Score: 688
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
MrShush
Valued Contributor

Re: Nationwide CLI

@asanch12 wrote:

Has anyone received a CLI ?  If so, was it after 6 mos? Auto? Customer initiated? soft, hard?

Thanks!

Yes, I received an auto CLI after about 6 or 7 months from 10K to 11.5K. No soft or hard that I could see so I'm guessing it's based on internal factors.

Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes indeed, I it was around the 6month mark. I actually noticed it was when a made a 1k purchase. I went online a day or two after to check posting status and it was there. I was quite surprise. CLI from 3k to 4k.

Message 3 of 14
MrShush
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes indeed, I it was around the 6month mark. I actually noticed it was when a made a 1k purchase. I went online a day or two after to check posting status and it was there. I was quite surprise. CLI from 3k to 4k.

Awesome! No love lately from them lately though.

Message 4 of 14
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

I also got the 10k to 11.5k at around the 6 mo mark!  Auto...no hard inq.

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 5 of 14
score_building
Senior Contributor

They say they don't accept customer initiated requests for CLI and their auto increases for a handful that have reported have been a nice surprise but in the 1-1.5k max.  NW often approved nice CL out of the box, not infrequently for highest CL IME so not really an issue for me since don't require a higher CL from my NW acct...do feel endebted to them since after approving for 12k the card came w/ 15k CL and my subsequent apps either met or exceeded 15k range bringing me out of the sub10k category for TLs.

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 6 of 14
MrShush
Valued Contributor

Oh, definitely! They were my first 10K card; Home Depot notwithstanding. That line opened the door to my following larger limit cards.

Message 7 of 14
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

@MrShush wrote:

Oh, definitely! They were my first 10K card; Home Depot notwithstanding. That line opened the door to my following larger limit cards.

I agree here too!  NW gave me my first 10k.  In the past week I rec'd a NFCU nRewards for 25k &  a Lowes CLI up to 10k.    Sometimes I still feel like I'm not worthy, since for SO long I wasn't.

The road to where I am was paved with a gazillion threads read here & questions, questions & more questions.  That's why I remain here...to help out others in the boat I used to be in!!   Pay it forward!  Smiley Happy

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 8 of 14
MrShush
Valued Contributor

@BungalowMo wrote:

@MrShush wrote:

I agree here too!  NW gave me my first 10k.  In the past week I rec'd a NFCU nRewards for 25k &  a Lowes CLI up to 10k.    Sometimes I still feel like I'm not worthy, since for SO long I wasn't.

The road to where I am was paved with a gazillion threads read here & questions, questions & more questions.  That's why I remain here...to help out others in the boat I used to be in!!   Pay it forward!  Smiley Happy

Couldn't agree more!

Message 9 of 14
score_building
Senior Contributor

@MrShush wrote:

@BungalowMo wrote:

@MrShush wrote:

Couldn't agree more!

+2!

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.