Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NavCheck or NFCU Flagship ???

tag
CCspoiledbrat1
Valued Member

NavCheck or NFCU Flagship ???

Hey forum!!! I  just app'd and received the CashRewards for $1K. Im happy!! I didnt app for NavCheck (I have the $500 not based on your credit) or Flagship Visa.

The question is when???

Should I app now for NavCheck or Flagship or proceed to the Garden until December? What credit should I have for Flagship?? My score is low 600's, Im builiding.....

updated IN THE GARDEN UNTIL: 8/14/14
Cap1$500 |Express$900 |BILLMELATER$500|Shell$200
MarathonGas$200 |NFCUCshRwrdsVisa$2.5K |NFCUGoRwrdsMC$5K
AmazonStore$1.2K |AmazonRewardsVisa$500 |DiscoverIT$500
BUCKLE$500/MACYS CLOSED
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: NavCheck or NFCU Flagship ???

@CCspoiledbrat1 wrote:

Hey forum!!! I  just app'd and received the CashRewards for $1K. Im happy!! I didnt app for NavCheck (I have the $500 not based on your credit) or Flagship Visa.

The question is when???

Should I app now for NavCheck or Flagship or proceed to the Garden until December? What credit should I have for Flagship?? My score is low 600's, Im builiding.....

I personally don't care for the Flagship anymore, rather just use the cashrewards.

you could possibly apply for the navcheck for the $15k and take a counter.

but flagship requires a $5k line in addition to I don't like the rewards and using them that much, if only given $1k on cashrewards might be worth waiting till december and hit navcheck for possibly the whole $15k and a huge cli on your new cashrewards.

Message 2 of 5
hot4u
Established Contributor

Congrats.Smiley Indifferent

Would suggest Gardening and give them time to see you use the Credit Wisely.

Since Your CashRewards was for $1,000.00 I would not apply for anything for awhile. Give it 3 months..

FYI Navcheck there have been persons denied this and Waisted a Hp.

Wait 3 months then go for CLI on the CashRewards.

Flagship Nrewards usually starts at $5,000.00 CL.

Again Congrats and Welcome to an Exclusive Club...

(Chase)- Freedom, CSP®, United MileagePlus® Explorer, Marriott Rewards® Premier, Penfed cash+ rewards/Promise/Defender.
Amex’s- BCE, Hilton, SPG®, PRG® and Blue®, NFCU Cash Rewards, FHB Destinations World Elite.
- Amex Centurion,(Citi) Executive/Platinum® Advantage

Alaska Airlines
Message 3 of 5
hot4u
Established Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@CCspoiledbrat1 wrote:

The question is when???

I personally don't care for the Flagship anymore, rather just use the cashrewards.

you could possibly apply for the navcheck for the $15k and take a counter.

but flagship requires a $5k line in addition to I don't like the rewards and using them that much, if only given $1k on cashrewards might be worth waiting till december and hit navcheck for possibly the whole $15k and a huge cli on your new cashrewards.

Agree

(Chase)- Freedom, CSP®, United MileagePlus® Explorer, Marriott Rewards® Premier, Penfed cash+ rewards/Promise/Defender.
Amex’s- BCE, Hilton, SPG®, PRG® and Blue®, NFCU Cash Rewards, FHB Destinations World Elite.
- Amex Centurion,(Citi) Executive/Platinum® Advantage

Alaska Airlines
Message 4 of 5
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

Exclusive Club... Smiley Very Happy
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.