Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy CLI... Condition?

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Navy CLI... Condition?

On Singature Cash CLI got an instant message saying "Condition on Account Blocks this Action"

I have never heard or seen something like this, anyone?

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
RyVision
Valued Contributor

Re: Navy CLI... Condition?

Could it be that being a signature account they already have your internal limit set at max?  

Maybe just call and ask them what it means?  They might just explain it's something with terms and conditions of the account.   Probably nothing to worry about, just looks scary?

Let us know if you get an answer. 

AKA 840flippedto480
Message 2 of 9
junipertr

Are you able to view other accounts or just this message after you applied for CLI?

Message 3 of 9
teddybearkelli1
Contributor

My husband received this message yesterday, no clue what it is. We haven't called yet, so if you find out please post and let us know.

FICO scores: 790 (EQ) 786 (EX) 796 (TU) |
My Wallet:NFCU CR Visa 24k, AMEX Delta Gd 18k, Walmart Discvr 12k, USAA Plat RA MC 13k, BECU Visa 13k, NFCU NR MC 10k, Sams Discvr 10k, Sportsmans Visa 11.5k, WF Plat Visa 10k, Paypal Extra MC 10k, BofA Fraternity MC 14k, Sams Credit 10k, USAA World MC 9k, Military Star 8.2k |BOA CR 8k |AMEX Evrdy 8k |Lowes 7.3k | Chase Military Star MC 16k, JCPenneys MC 7k, Discover IT 5k , Gymboree Visa 4.5k, Sears MC 4k, TJX MC 3.5k, ToysRUS MC 5k, Chase Amazon Visa 3k, Home Depot 3k, Citibank Simplicity 6.5k, Fred Meyers Visa 2.5k, Target 2k, Kohls 2k, ITunes Visa 5k, Macys 2k, Vystar CU Visa 5k
Message 4 of 9
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@junipertr wrote:

Are you able to view other accounts or just this message after you applied for CLI?

Yes, I can see the Joint Checking, Joint Savings and this Credit Card.

Checked Messages, no issues as far as I see online... Ill update once partner comes home and we give a call.

Message 5 of 9
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Called and rep looked and said I don't see anything do you want me to do it over phone and I said well I guess.... I said I just really was hoping for no HP and she said it ALWAYS IS... and I was like well lots of talk of if it's instant it's a SP in the system but if it has to be reviewed it's a HP.

She once again told me it's ALWAYS A HP (clearly we bave seen otherwise).... about 2 second pause after saying that shes says "Well looks like you will hear in about 2 days or else you can always call back in."

So clearly HP is the correct answer today! LOL and UGH

But seeing the post for 3rd Navy Credit Card approval and Nav approval I feel like I should have just got my partner to do more Credit Cards and a Nav instead of increasing current!!! way better use of a HP!

Is it possible to take the HP CLI if granted and just open another card or can you only move CL to make approvals higher or to counter a decline on a new card to open with current CL?  I would totally open up a couple more credit cards (Well probably just 1) if this was the case.

Message 6 of 9
jsickz32
Valued Contributor

Ive seen that "theres a condition" message before when asking for a cli. I got it when i got greedy and tried to get another cli after just weeks of getting one lol. It gives you a number to call when you get that message. After waiting a week or so i tried again and didnt get that message
Amex BCE (2500) / Amex SPG (4000) / Amex GoldPR / Merrill+ Visa siggy (5000) / BofA Amex (6000) / Bofa cash rewards (5000) / BofA Privileges Cash Rewards (5000) / Citi Forward (4400) / Citi DP (2000) / Chase Freedom (4000) / Chase CSP (5000) / Chase Hyatt (5000) / Discover IT (1700) / FNBO AMEX (3600) / NFCU cashRewards Visa signature (15000) / NFCU Flagship Visa signature (12500) / NFCU Navcheck (5000) / Nordstrom (500) / MetroCU Visa Elite (5000) / Walmart (4500) / Kays Jewerels (6600) / Kohls (300) / Macys Platinum (2500) / DCU platinum Visa (17500) / Citizens bank cash back (1100) / Bill Me Later (1631) / PayPal Smart connect (2200) / BestBuy store card (2000)
Message 7 of 9
shols44
Frequent Contributor

Got this "condition" when I tried for CLI. There was nothing wrong. Its a simple computer error. I called and there was nothing to fix. Tried again and CLI went through!

Starting Score: 501
Current Score: 754 EQ,TU 745,EX 750
Goal Score: 800

Message 8 of 9
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Navy CLI... Condition? (UPDATE) :)

Well I don't know yet but assume since it took 2 days that it will be a HP but didn't call and don't have any e-mails or messages online on the site but today it has a nice big fat $35,000 LIMIT!!

$10k CLI APPROVED!

I personally think my partner should go on a Navy APP Spree! He "Needs" NAVCheck, and at least 1 new credit card! Smiley Tongue

Maybe NavCheck Buniess and a Business Credit Card is called for also!

Thoughts?

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.