cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy... Can you talk to decision makers?

tag
Datx
Valued Contributor

Re: Navy... Can you talk to decision makers?

@Anonymous wrote:

@Red1Blue wrote:

Not sure using the accounts makes any difference. I have $5 in my savings and $25 in my checking and I hardly use them at all. They approved $10K navcheck / 22k MC / 5 K nrewareds visa / 5k Plat Visa, I had been a member only since the usaa - nfcu merger.

USAA & Navy Federal CU merger?????

I believe concorduser meant to say USA Fed and NFCU merger.

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Navy... Can you talk to decision makers?

@Creditaddict wrote:

I do have accounts but I am currently not putting any money in it because it has daily limits for other banks doing transfer into it... I would have to do like 3 transfers before I could pay any of my bills... and it's all set up automatically at other banks! im tempted though

I agree that you might see better results by switching your direct deposits to NFCU, then waiting 6 to 12 months (<-- I'd personally go for the latter end of that, and wait out the year if you still have lots of INQs). My thoughts are that it'll give you some more time to pay down your debt, let INQs fall off, and show NFCU that you want to be a contributing member. Give it some time so that you can drop off their "No Sir" radar.

I'd be shocked if, in a year's time, with an active deposit account(s), NFCU didn't warm up to you.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.