Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy FCU ROCKS!!!!! Approved for $17.5K

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Navy FCU ROCKS!!!!! Approved for $17.5K

I got an error too. I was using firefox browser and had to swith it to IE,then I could read that my application was under review. Had the answer by close of business. I got an email that told me to go to https://eics.navyfcu.org/secure/amc.nsf You can also view your status by logging into your Navy Fed account and going to OTHER SERVICES link then to LENDING SERVICES and CHECK STATUS OF PENDING LOAN APPLICATION same info is offered. Like I said took less than a day about 3 pm central to show status. I applied at 8am.
Message 21 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks lynnsa,

i will check tonite, and report back
Message 22 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

just got the email from Navy with the link to check status...message says it is beig reviewed and usually takes 24 hours..is this standard message?
Message 23 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes.......and no.  Smiley Happy  I got approved on the phone immediately for the $17,500 and then applied for thir NavCheck LOC/Overdraft for $7,500, got the review message, but they called today to verify income, so I am assuming it is going well or they wouldn't have taken that step????
Message 24 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

Super, Duper, and Wonderful ...  Job Well-done!! 

Congratulations, and welcome to NFCU member.  
Btw, Which card did you apply? 
Message 25 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

I applied for the goRewards card (took the MC, but they offer Visa as well, your choice) with the $18 annual fee.  Looks like it will be Monday before we know about the NavCheck LOC/Overdraft.

BTW, when I went to UFCU to open my account Fri (required to get the MC they approved for $2,500), I asked for $1,000 Overdraft, and was approved without an additional inquiry.
Message 26 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

TexCredit wrote:

BTW, when I went to UFCU to open my account Fri (required to get the MC they approved for $2,500), I asked for $1,000 Overdraft, and was approved without an additional inquiry.

That's good!

You know what I don't like about NFCU CC's rewards ? ....   It's expiration date and points vs amount of gift card.  The points will expires in 4 yrs later ... I hate this!  Smiley Mad   And, the gift card amount got lower than used to be with same points.  Ouch!!  Smiley Sad    Therefore, I don't care about to collect the points on my nRewards.  I just keep it clean and show the activity since this is the my oldest CC.

The pros on this CC are ... low APR and zero BT Fee.

Message Edited by bunnyrabbit on 03-15-2008 04:21 PM
Message 27 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome to the family!!
Message 28 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

just approved for 7.5K CL with navy.. hard pull EQ I am in Texas.
Message 29 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you all tell me the main benefits and approval requirements for this card?
Message 30 of 53
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.