Legendary Contributor

Re: Navy Fed CLI Weird Message

Now that makes me want to go joint!

Message 11 of 25
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@jmc912 wrote:

Well I just tried it again online and it worked!! Went from 20k to 25k with no pulls on either myself or my husband!! YESSSSS. I tried for 26k but they countered with 25k which I'm happy with. So addicting!

In less than a month I've gone from 7,500 to 25,000! 

CONGRATS!!! Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 12 of 25
CashOnDelivery
Established Contributor

@jmc912 wrote:

Well I just tried it again online and it worked!! Went from 20k to 25k with no pulls on either myself or my husband!! YESSSSS. I tried for 26k but they countered with 25k which I'm happy with. So addicting!

In less than a month I've gone from 7,500 to 25,000! 

Congrats! That is big CLI in a month.

2010: 475 EQ 2011: 503 EQ 2012: 600 EQ2013:632 EQ
Starting Score: 634 EQ-3/13/13
Current Score: 706 EQ-8/29/13 703 EX-7/12/13 705 TU-8/9/13
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 25
Chaos122
Regular Contributor

Congrats, thats fantastic!

Starting Score: TU 608, Eq 618
Current Score: TU 797 Eq 792, Ex 805 (psecu)
Goal Score: 840 across the board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 14 of 25
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

nice limit - congrats!

Message 15 of 25
Bneathery
Valued Member

I am now receiving this message and it isn't showing my accounts. I just became a member 2 days ago.. I'm worried now. Should I call?
Message 16 of 25
asphaltcowboy
Valued Contributor

Congrats, WTG!!

Starting Score TU 667 EQ 663 EX 655
Current Score TU 778 EQ 776 EX 781 Last Update 4/2016
Garden Club 04/10/2013
Message 17 of 25
Datx
Valued Contributor

@Bneathery wrote:
I am now receiving this message and it isn't showing my accounts. I just became a member 2 days ago.. I'm worried now. Should I call?

Yes, call. To me, it sounds like your account is being reviewed by their Security Dept, and you are about to be asked to prove you're eligible for membership.

Message 18 of 25
Bneathery
Valued Member

So update: I did call nfcu customer service and they said I needed to show them my dl, ss card, proof of address, and proof of relationship with my grandfather (who is retired navy/still alve). I went in and I have my original birth certificate which shows my mothers maiden name but now they want my mothers birth certificate showing my grandfather is her dad because my mom doesn't have a nfcu account. So I had my mom fax it today but it was at 4:45 pm and they closed at 5 so I think I will go in tomorrow morning when they open at 9 to see if they got the fax. I hope they did. I also was approved for the cash rewards visa signature and I hope they aren't delaying that too.
Message 19 of 25
Datx
Valued Contributor

@Bneathery wrote:
So update: I did call nfcu customer service and they said I needed to show them my dl, ss card, proof of address, and proof of relationship with my grandfather (who is retired navy/still alve). I went in and I have my original birth certificate which shows my mothers maiden name but now they want my mothers birth certificate showing my grandfather is her dad because my mom doesn't have a nfcu account. So I had my mom fax it today but it was at 4:45 pm and they closed at 5 so I think I will go in tomorrow morning when they open at 9 to see if they got the fax. I hope they did. I also was approved for the cash rewards visa signature and I hope they aren't delaying that too.

Sorry to hear. And yes, unfortunately once they flag your account, all accounts are frozen until they verify everything they need to on their end. If you do have a branch you can go to, that would be best. The member services rep at the branch can verify all your info and call the Security Dept on your behalf and get your accounts unfrozen alot faster. I did this myself and it was a much easier and painless way to go. I hear stories where members have to deal with the Security Dept themselves and fax info in and it can take a long time to get everything taken care of. Good luck.

Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.