Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Fed double rewards

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Navy Fed double rewards

Hi everyone, not sure if this has been posted yet but if you got a Navy Rewards Visa, we can earn double rewards until the end of the year at warehouse clubs like Sams, CostCo, Bjs, etc. Something about gas as well but id assume maybe gas at thrse locations.Saw this when i logged in this morning. Enjoy everybodySmiley Happy
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Navy Fed double rewards

Thank you, Joseph. I thought this had been running since last year?

Costco is a dangerous place. I could spend hours there! 

Message 2 of 14
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol, if so my bad , never seen in on my account so probably they want to push the knowledge for the upcoming Christmas season? Smiley Wink
Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes this has been going on for a while now, possibly ever since Costco started taking VISA.
They don't really push this information though, because I didn't even know about it until I was on the phone with a mortgage rep a couple weeks ago. He told at the end of our call "by the way, I see you have our CashRewards Visa card, just so you know we are doing double cashback at Costco right now, so you can earn3% back right now"
Message 4 of 14
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

I know there is a page on the NFCU website somewhere but I can't find it. The promo started last year and they renewed it for 2017. It's double points or double % back on BJs, Costco, and Sam's Club in-club purchases, and on gas purchases at Costco only. It's buried as a small blurb on my Flagship statements.
Message 5 of 14
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Hurry, lets sink the ship lol. TELL everyone so we can get all those rewardsSmiley Happy Thatll teach them forburying it in tiny printSmiley Wink
Message 6 of 14
UpperNwGuy
Valued Contributor

This promotion has been fairly widely publicized over the last year, both by NFCU and by various credit card discussion boards.  I don't shop at warehouse clubs, so it doesn't help me.

Daily Carry: PenFed Power Cash • NFCU Flagship • NFCU More Rewards • Chase Freedom
Sock Drawer: PenFed Promise • NFCU cashRewards • Chase Sapphire Preferred • Chase Freedom Unlimited • United Explorer • UNFCU Azure
Message 7 of 14
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol, im monagamous, if thats the correct word, i dont need other credit card forums, i get my daily fix right hereSmiley Wink
Message 8 of 14
UpperNwGuy
Valued Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Lol, im monagamous, if thats the correct word, i dont need other credit card forums, i get my daily fix right hereSmiley Wink

Monogamy only works if you pay attention to what your significant other says.  Smiley Happy   I did a quick search of *this* forum and found three prior posts about NFCU's bonus awards for spending at warehouse clubs.  One post was July 2016, and the other two were February 2017.  The 2017 bonus appears to be slightly different from the 2016 bonus, but they're close enough.  The 2017 bonus runs through December 2017.

Daily Carry: PenFed Power Cash • NFCU Flagship • NFCU More Rewards • Chase Freedom
Sock Drawer: PenFed Promise • NFCU cashRewards • Chase Sapphire Preferred • Chase Freedom Unlimited • United Explorer • UNFCU Azure
Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Schweet. I can do some serious damage in BJs while getting ready for the horde of family members heading this a way for Christmas.

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.