Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Federal Credit Union 91/3 rule

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Navy Federal Credit Union 91/3 rule

Long time reader, first time posting. Ive read the Navy Fed thread over and over. I guess for my mental I just need to ask for myself in particular. I opened my account ( checking, saving, and credit card) Jan 30. I know I need to clear the 91/3 satments before I can ask for CLI and the big boy card limit. I put in my calender on May 1st to as my 91/3 statments date. Is this the correct date I should target? Also im already at 2 credit card statements Feb 13 and March 13 ( from what the rep told me)  posting so its just a matter of waiting until the 91 days. Thanks for the answers and also keep up the information in this forum!!!!

4 REPLIES 4
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Navy Federal Credit Union 91/3 rule

@Anonymous wrote:

Long time reader, first time posting. Ive read the Navy Fed thread over and over. I guess for my mental I just need to ask for myself in particular. I opened my account ( checking, saving, and credit card) Jan 30. I know I need to clear the 91/3 satments before I can ask for CLI and the big boy card limit. I put in my calender on May 1st to as my 91/3 statments date. Is this the correct date I should target? Also im already at 2 credit card statements Feb 13 and March 13 ( from what the rep told me)  posting so its just a matter of waiting until the 91 days. Thanks for the answers and also keep up the information in this forum!!!!

https://www.timeanddate.com/date/dateadded.html?m1=01&d1=30&y1=2020&type=add&ay=&am=&aw=&ad=91&rec=

From Thursday, January 30, 2020
Added 91 days
Result: Thursday, April 30, 2020

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you so much.....now im rembering I think I did May 1 just to play it safe. Just wanted to make sure I was on the right track. 

Message 3 of 5
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank you so much.....now im rembering I think I did May 1 just to play it safe. Just wanted to make sure I was on the right track. 

You're welcome. Good luck on your CLI request and 2nd card!

Message 4 of 5
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Welcome to the forum and Good Luck!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.