Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy More Rewards Upgrade!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Navy More Rewards Upgrade!

Thanks for the heads up! Just looked for my email after reading this (of course it was in my Spam folder). The new 3% categories make me happy!
Message 11 of 31
Jetboy
Regular Contributor

@Heatt99 wrote:
I got this email as well. It looks permanent. It's great. Wondering if they are going to upgrade or change the Go Rewards & Flagship. The added change to the More Rewards seats into those two Cards

I was wondering the same thing.

Message 12 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

This appears to make my go rewards card pretty useless. I hope I can combine it with the more rewards and free up a slot for my "second" third card ?
Message 13 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@delaney1 wrote:

I hope this means there is truth to the rumor that the Cash Rewards card will be upgraded to a 2% card.

Exactly what I’m hoping too because I just PC’d my More Rewards back to cashRewards. 

This is a crazy good upgrade though. It basically makes the More Rewards and Flagship the perfect combo for a lot of people who redeem for gift cards or cash back. 

Message 14 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
This appears to make my go rewards card pretty useless. I hope I can combine it with the more rewards and free up a slot for my "second" third card ?

This shouldn’t really be a problem, just send a secure message asking them to do it and reference the changes to the rewards program making your Go Rewards redundant. 

Message 15 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@delaney1 wrote:

I hope this means there is truth to the rumor that the Cash Rewards card will be upgraded to a 2% card.

Exactly what I’m hoping too because I just PC’d my More Rewards back to cashRewards. 

This is a crazy good upgrade though. It basically makes the More Rewards and Flagship the perfect combo for a lot of people who redeem for gift cards or cash back. 

Exactly what I was thinking Smiley Wink

Message 16 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just called Navy and combined the Go rewards into the More rewards. . the c.s.r. said that a lot of calls are coming in for this. . SL transferred over and I cashed out the points for gift cards.
Message 17 of 31
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Nfcu Amex More rewards adds mores rewards

Yep. This comes very close to making it a 3% on everything card for me!

Awesome.

Capture_LI (2).jpg

Message 18 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

So enticing. I want this to be my first NFCU card <3
Message 19 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep, DW just got the email this morning.  Im really liking NFCU, they really take care of their customers.

Message 20 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.