Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NavyFed Flagship Card Not Reporting

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NavyFed Flagship Card Not Reporting

I have been a longtime follower of this board and learned so much. So, I figured it was time to signup and join the community.

This past February 27th I applied for NavyFeds Flagship Card and got approved for a $25,000 SL. The inquiry showed up on my bureau immediately. I received the card 5 days later, activated it and called to find out their billing cycle. They said their statements go out in the 18th. So I made sure I had a balance on their for March’s billing cycle so it would show on my bureau as an open account. Well, statement date has come and gone and this card is still not showing up on my bureau.

Is this normal that the hard inquiry would have hit, but a month later it’s still not showing as an open account?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NavyFed Flagship Card Not Reporting

Good morning and COngratulations and Welcome to this forum!! Yes, in my experience it is normal to have the inquiry late and the 'new open' account even at later date Smiley Happy Anything that has to do with credit scores or report has to have some time before reflecting anything.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I have been a longtime follower of this board and learned so much. So, I figured it was time to signup and join the community.

This past February 27th I applied for NavyFeds Flagship Card and got approved for a $25,000 SL. The inquiry showed up on my bureau immediately. I received the card 5 days later, activated it and called to find out their billing cycle. They said their statements go out in the 18th. So I made sure I had a balance on their for March’s billing cycle so it would show on my bureau as an open account. Well, statement date has come and gone and this card is still not showing up on my bureau.

Is this normal that the hard inquiry would have hit, but a month later it’s still not showing as an open account?

Navy Federal credit card accounts typically take two statement cuts before reporting.  So your account should report to the credit bureaus on April 18 and you should start seeing it on your credit reports on April 20 (Experian is usually the first to update).

Message 3 of 6
UpperNwGuy
Valued Contributor

OP, be patient.  It will happen in due time.

Daily Carry: PenFed Power Cash • NFCU Flagship • NFCU More Rewards • Chase Freedom
Sock Drawer: PenFed Promise • NFCU cashRewards • Chase Sapphire Preferred • Chase Freedom Unlimited • United Explorer • UNFCU Azure
Message 4 of 6
TheFeagster
Valued Member

I currently have the Navy Fed GO Rewards with a SL of 15k, it did not show up on my actual reports until after the second statement was cut although the inquiry was there the same day. So I am going to assume that at least by time the second statement is cut itll show up.

NFCU Visa Signature 15k
NFCU LOC 8k
Discover IT $500
CAP ONE 1.5k
Amex Gold NPSL
Amex Delta Gold 4k
Amex Hilton 1k
Barclays Apple Rewards $700
PenFed LOC $500

EX: 689 TU:674 EQ: 667
Message 5 of 6
RickNATL
Established Contributor

mine reported after 45-days or so...so I think it's fine...

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.