Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Capital one help

tag
Stugotsv10
Frequent Contributor

Need Capital one help

So I have an account that is 27 years old, and another one 25 years old so naturally I don't want to lose them.

Few years back I added ONE Authorized user (the first and only one EVER on this 27 year long account) to ONE of my 2 accounts it was a family member who about a year later passed away. so fast forward 2 years to 2018 (he died in 16) Capital one restricts BOTH my accounts, demanding front and back of ID and SS card as well as proof of address for my AU, I explain the situation, they dont care!!! So a very helpful supervisor sends to up to the Exec level, they call me back, from a restricted #, and say "not to worry your long standing customer just send in YOUR ID/SS and we will unrestrict)

I Fax in, call and the reps not only can not find notes but don't even see notes of it being sent to the Exec level... been calling for the past 2 years now.. different story every time, STILL restricted and STILL charge me the annual fee..........

Does anyone know any corp / Exec phone numbers or emails I can reach out too? the CEO maybe? anything?

Thanks 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
jacetx
Valued Contributor

Re: Need Capital one help

We are not allowed to share contact information in the forums but if you Google "capital one ceo email" the first result has what you are looking for. Good luck and hope you find a resolution.

Message 2 of 5
laocfico
Established Member

richard.fairbank@capitalone.com

Someone in the EO should get back to you pretty quickly. 

Message 3 of 5
Veronik2019
Contributor

Maybe put them on blast and put it on social media? Maybe that'll get their attention? I've tagged them on Twitter a few times and their response team is on point. They respond within minutes. @AskCapitalOne you should try that and maybe keep tagging them until it gets resolved. 

Message 4 of 5
Guyatthebeach
Valued Contributor

Stugotsv10,

Sorry to hear that you are going this. My mom had a similar situation happen with her at BB&T. My dad was an AU on her Visa. She took a copy of my dad's death certificate and her DL, SSN, and bill to the bank, and let a banker at the local branch send it all in to the credit card department.  It was unlocked the next day.

If you don't live near a Capital One branch, I would google the email. Let us know how long it takes to get resolved.

Guyatthebeach

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.