Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Recommendations for card #3

tag
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Need Recommendations for card #3

@thatguycx wrote:

Not showing any green check marks, just the white and black star that says "You're prequalified" but in the Credit Journey since I've been had it has a little meter over the ones that I'm prequalified for and those are the Chase Freedom Unlimited, Sapphire Preferred and the Freedom. All three of those has the meter in the dark green for "Your approval odds".

" the white and black star that says "You're prequalified"" .. I was approved for a Chase Marriot on this, with over 20/24 Inquiries.

Larger Image >>> https://i.imgur.com/eF3nOyq.png

Message 11 of 18
thatguycx
Valued Member

Yeah it only asks for my total income and my phone number before I accept and submit with Chase; that and like I can see a set APR on the agreement like "22.99%. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.

Message 12 of 18
thatguycx
Valued Member

I'll look into that. I don't think I will go for the paypal one tho since I don't think it can be used with Apple Pay and a few other minor things, but I was considering it at one point

Message 13 of 18
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@thatguycx wrote:

Yeah it only asks for my total income and my phone number before I accept and submit with Chase; that and like I can see a set APR on the agreement like "22.99%. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.

@thatguycx  .. That is exactly what I got ..when I accepted the Chase Marriott approval.

Message 14 of 18
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@thatguycx wrote:

That is exactly what you want to see.  If you want it now, it is almost certainly yours.

Message 15 of 18
randomguy1
Valued Contributor

Consider the new US Bank Altitude Go when it comes out next month. 

Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@thatguycx wrote:

I'll look into that. I don't think I will go for the paypal one tho since I don't think it can be used with Apple Pay and a few other minor things, but I was considering it at one point.

The Citi DoubleCash offers 2% and works with Apple Pay. It was my goto card until my wife decided we would chase Chase points.

Message 17 of 18
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@randomguy1 wrote:

Consider the new US Bank Altitude Go when it comes out next month. 

OP has too many recently opened cards.  US Bank underwriting has really tightened up over recently acquired credit.

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.