Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Some advise

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need Some advise

Hi everybody i'm new to the forum i was following forum for coupel month so i decided to sign up to get some experts advise.

currently i have 8 credit cards i dont carry balance on them as of now i have only one high balance i would like to get some advises on applying for travel credit cards

currently i have 

Citi Simplicity limit 5k balance is 4k i did balance transfer last month  i had line increase back in december from 4k-5k

Citi Thank you preferred limit 5k balance 0 i had line increase back in december from 4k-5k

Citi costco limit 2.6k balance 450 

Cap1 QS limit 5.5k balance 530

Cap1 Venture One limit 3k balance 0

WF cash back Limit 6k balance 500 they did increase on january from 4k to 6k

Discover it Limit 9k balance 970 opened back in May 2016 starting line was 3.5k as of today increased to 9k

Barclay apple store limit 4.9k balance 1.4k they did CLI january from 3k to 4.9k

here is my history currently have 2 paid off student loans and one Car loan lease its been almost 2.8 years ago

i also read that i can join my Cap1 cards and i would like to get advise how to do that they don't increase my lines at all for the past 2 years 

really appreciate for Advises 

thank you

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Re: Need Some advise

Wellll Capital One is known for big increases on their venture cards but mostly they like to see heavy usage meaning if you want a 5k CLI try spending 5k in 2-3 months and PIF??.

Also 5 of the 7 credit cards you listed above have a balance.. one being at 80%, generally from what I've always heard to maximize Fico you don't want to be above 30% on any card?. I'd advise you to pay off the minor balances on all your cards other then the 4K on Citi.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Need Some advise

I used cap1 in past 4 month up to 4k and closed it yesterday i paid 3k and balance is 530 right now all of the cards besides citi have less then 20%
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.