Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need a Visa for BTs

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need a Visa for BTs

Looking for a new card that comes with a BT intro offer for 1+ year and hopefully at least a couple thousand limit. Or a card that even does regular BT offers after you've been with them a while.

It has to be a Visa because I don't have one. I'd like to get in with Chase but not sure I'm eligible yet.
Any suggestions?

Maybe Chase Freedom?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Re: Need a Visa for BTs

Chase Freedom or Chase Slate. Slate has a pretty good 0% for 15 months or something. 

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 13k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 2 of 7
Nayola
Contributor

Are you a member with Penfed?  They have a 12-month 0% balance transfer Visa.

Message 3 of 7
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Looking for a new card that comes with a BT intro offer for 1+ year and hopefully at least a couple thousand limit. Or a card that even does regular BT offers after you've been with them a while.

It has to be a Visa because I don't have one. I'd like to get in with Chase but not sure I'm eligible yet.
Any suggestions?

Maybe Chase Freedom?

My suggestion would be to go with a no-balance-transfer-fee credit union platinum Visa, such as Andigo FCU, NFCU, PenFed, Langley, Vantage West, Unify, Digital Credit Union.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 701 TU 704 EX 685

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think Fidelity  VISA offers 0% for a year

Message 5 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol, you are going to get a plethora of different replies Smiley Wink. You should also add more info on your current profile like current scores and where you stand via 5/24 to get better answers. One card that gets constant bt offers after initial offer which is quite long is the Citi Diamond Preferred. A MC yes, but another optionSmiley Wink
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep, I really like my Citi Diamond Preferred for BTs. Next to Discover, it's my favorite for very low promo rates. Also comes with one of the longest 0% APR intro promo at 21 months, though they don't always run that promo. Third choice is Amex ED. Otherwise they all offer pretty much the same. While none of these are VISA, I wouldn't let that minor issue hinder your options.  

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.