cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need a bank CC & a store card that ideally pull TU. EQ is second choice.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need a bank CC & a store card that ideally pull TU. EQ is second choice.

Looking for a VISA/MC that pulls TU and a store CC that pulls TU.    We have no inquiries with TU.    2nd option if don't know a TU card is EQ.   Appreciate all help.  Thanks.
Message Edited by flyers on 06-29-2009 06:12 PM
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
cabana7
Valued Member

Re: Need a bank CC & a store card that ideally pull TU. EQ is second choice.

I think it depends on where you live ...but I have heard that Junipers/Barclay's are big transunion pullers...

Maybe the apple itunes card?

Message 2 of 7
nothingman02
Valued Contributor

Depends upon your scores, your history, where you live and stuff. A lot of things really. But generally Juniper, Hooters, Target, National City, UMB are TU pullers. Discover pulls TU in TX I believe and probably in and around as well. Mid west CUs aslo I believe pull TU. CITI pulls TU I think in Northeast. Do check and research these forums.

ETA: Wachovia are likely TU pullers as well. Although in my case, they pulled both TU and EQ both the times that I tried. That is in 2007 and late 2008. I am currently in AL. Also, a certain Town North Bank pulls TU as well. 

Message Edited by nothingman02 on 06-29-2009 09:11 PM
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Looking for a VISA/MC that pulls TU and a store CC that pulls TU.    We have no inquiries with TU.    2nd option if don't know a TU card is EQ.   Appreciate all help.  Thanks.
Message Edited by flyers on 06-29-2009 06:12 PM

This will depend where you are geographically in the United States as each Bank may pull a report from a different bureau at any given time. Take Discover card they pull TU here in North Central Ohio but they may pull EX out in California. It just depends each one is different.

When a applied for my Bank of America Signature they pulled TU but they AR my EX report and when I received an increase they soft-pulled my EQ so it's a mixed bag. I wish I could tell you more but can't. My card isn't a no-preset limit, i have a limit.

I do know Macy's likes to pull TU though based on other's comments in the forum, hope this help you.

KingSmiley Wink 

Message Edited by 74king on 06-30-2009 10:05 AM
Message 4 of 7
dizbuster
Frequent Contributor

I do know Macy's likes to pull TU though based on other's comments in the forum, hope this help you.

KingSmiley Wink 

Macy's pulled EX for me both times in Washington State. Apped in Dec. 08 and denied, apped again in April 09 approved. Both times EX.

It really does depend on where you live. Hooters pulled TU both times I've apped as well as Barclays both times I've apped.

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
7/6/2009 Equ 664 TU 680 (15 and 19 point jump respectively this week, over 100 point increase in 6 months)
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@dizbuster wrote:

KingSmiley Wink 

Macy's pulled EX for me both times in Washington State. Apped in Dec. 08 and denied, apped again in April 09 approved. Both times EX.

It really does depend on where you live. Hooters pulled TU both times I've apped as well as Barclays both times I've apped.

There you go flyers.......you see dizbuster applied for the Macy's card and they pulled EX and they live in Washington State. I really believe that's what it is and you can't nail it down on which one's they will pull from because each is very different. I really think it's geographical

King

Message 6 of 7
GomerPyle
Regular Contributor

Wachovia Bank and Discover both pulled Transunion for me. Call the company and ask them which CRA they will pull. They just might tell you.
Message Edited by GomerPyle on 06-30-2009 07:17 PM
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.