Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need advice from FICO gurus...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Need advice from FICO gurus...

Smiley Sad  I couldn't help it.  My FICO says I need instalments.  I app'd asfter talkng with them and Wachovia and BofA only give loans for 10K or 3K.  Didn't want that. I opened a savings and checking account and after talking with the rep and being told they would use my exisiting nfo for a loan app, I couldn't help it.
Message 41 of 122
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

Brammy,  You have not been a very good example.  "Nurse, get me the injection and the jacket STAT !"Smiley Very Happy 
Message 42 of 122
Anonymous
Not applicable

SpecFile wrote:
Brammy,  You have not been a very good example.  "Nurse, get me the injection and the jacket STAT !"Smiley Very Happy 

But spec, they harded me.... Why take a hard without credit?  LOL!!  I know back to the playpen for time outSmiley Very Happy

Well at least I hope to be able to app credit with them end of year and get rid of my sucky accounts.

Message 43 of 122
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

I totally agree with you Brammy.  Why take a hard hit without gaining something!  Good decision.
Message 44 of 122
Anonymous
Not applicable

SpecFile wrote:
I totally agree with you Brammy.  Why take a hard hit without gaining something!  Good decision.

well you wont agree with this...lol.. Offered a 10.99%card with 5.99 BT want to get rid of some of my less than stellar cards such as Junny 16.49, Target 17. Bestbuy 16, gonna keep Wamu for old times sake.

Message 45 of 122
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

Why would I disagree with getting rid of high apr cards and replacing them with lower apr cards?Smiley Surprised
Message 46 of 122
Anonymous
Not applicable

SpecFile wrote:
Why would I disagree with getting rid of high apr cards and replacing them with lower apr cards?Smiley Surprised

Trying to thin the herd.  My credit cards look like a deck of playing cards...lol

Message 47 of 122
Anonymous
Not applicable

Brammy wrote:

SpecFile wrote:

Trying to thin the herd.  My credit cards look like a deck of playing cards...lol

Gin rummy anyone? Smiley Wink
Message 48 of 122
Anonymous
Not applicable

sleigh17 wrote:

Brammy wrote:

SpecFile wrote:

Gin rummy anyone? Smiley Wink

That's almost as bad as my kid asking if I was collecting them...lol!!!

Message 49 of 122
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

lol.  Maybe you can build a little credit card log cabin for one of their school projects.Smiley Very Happy
Message 50 of 122
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.