Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help getting HSBC to waive annual fee

tag
goodgirl-badcredit
Frequent Contributor

Need help getting HSBC to waive annual fee

Hello,

I need a little help trying to get HSBC to waive or either reduce my annual fee. It is $79. My limit was $300. I have had the card for a year October 1st. I was just given a cli of $100 via a soft pull(I hope its not a hard pull). I don't want to pay $79 annual fee for $400 credit limit. Also I applied for a Discover Student card and was denied but they offered me the HSBC Direct Rewards Discover Card. I accepted the offer thinking it was going to be a higher limit but is was a measly $300 card with a $59 annual fee.If you have a number to call please let me know.

Thank you for your help

gg-bc Smiley Very Happy

Starting Score: 3/21 EQ 636 TU 669
Current Score: 12/30 EQ 740 TU 712 EX ??? ....
Goal Score: Yay... I reached my goal of 700!!!

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
pattycake
Established Contributor

Re: Need help getting HSBC to waive annual fee

Hey, goodgirl - if you search these boards, you'll find that Orchard rarely waives their AF.  If your score has improved, try apping for a card without an AF or at least one with a lower one. 

Best of luck!  

pattycake's FICOs: 6/2/10 - TU: 708; EX: ???; EQ: 749
Message 2 of 3
-RED
Regular Contributor

Re: Need help getting HSBC to waive annual fee

Yeah Good LUck, they are horrrible to deal, even if you think you can wear them down, they will transfer you to death!
-800 or Bust...!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.