cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need some CC help for appliance purchase.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need some CC help for appliance purchase.

I need to buy new fridge, washer and dryer. Here's my dilemma. I would prefer to get it from Sears or HHgregg for the financing offers/prices. My concern is that going through HHgregg via Synch, that I'll spook them. I have 3 accounts with them, 2 opened about 6 months ago and the marvel limit was just recently raised to 10k. My issue with going the sears route was that I just opened a citi Best Buy visa (caved when I bought my iPhone and watch) so I'm concerned citi won't give me another account so soon. I could just get them from Best Buy but I've found sears prices to be better. Any advice? Scores are below, utilization is 9 % and about half my accounts are less than a year (the others are a lot older).
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Need some CC help for appliance purchase.

See if Best Buy will price match
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Why I didn't think of that I will never know! Thanks!
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah Best Buy is not all that bad either. They will deliver and set up the washer n drier in no time. I bought my Whirlpool set from them a long time ago, I want to say 6+ years and those machines are still rocking it. Might of gotten lucky with these models but considering they were on the cheaper end (no more than $1100 for them both, its a top load washer and nothing fancy) So nothing wrong with seeing a Price Match with BB, they typically will do it, esp for a high price sale like that.

NOTE: They will qualify for 0% interest for whatever the months are now. BUUUUT dont charge anything else on the card otherwise when you make payments they go to Newer buys not the special finance one. Thats what happen to me and I got jackedup with the interest and it sucked. ended up with a good 400 ish in interest, was not the slight bit happy.   Just a word to the wise.         Might of changed now idk, I cancelled the card not long after that by moving that balance to a new card.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.