Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need some Help Cleaning the drawer out

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Need some Help Cleaning the drawer out

AF = cancel for me personally

unless the AF is easily worth the value of the card (BCP comes to mind)

Message 11 of 14
slothy
Contributor

as for wally over the past year ive tried 2x for CLI - d...

as for wally over the past  year ive tried 2x for CLI - denied -  the first time i got a little greedy and tried too high of a request, but the last time it was to 800.00 and was denied. 

honestly the only one who i have gotten AUTO CLi's from was merrick  - this year alone was 2x 

Message 12 of 14
Dustink
Valued Contributor

Re: as for wally over the past year ive tried 2x for CLI - d...

@slothy wrote:

as for wally over the past  year ive tried 2x for CLI - denied -  the first time i got a little greedy and tried too high of a request, but the last time it was to 800.00 and was denied. 

honestly the only one who i have gotten AUTO CLi's from was merrick  - this year alone was 2x 

If you call up merrick again in april, they will likely be able to offer you another good CLI.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 13 of 14
slothy
Contributor

Re: as for wally over the past year ive tried 2x for CLI - d...

I've never asked for a CLI from merrick, always got the suprise email saying here ya go. been happy with merrick.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.