cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need some answers for this BOA Signature card i have.

Contributor

Re: Need some answers for this BOA Signature card i have.

I just remembered that we got off topic about this thread. Can someone tell me how this signature is reporting now? I paid it down to 7k with a 12k limit, i heard that they do report signature balances but do they also report my limit of 12k or will it show as on 7k? Or am i getting the bad end of the deal by paying this card down to free up some util? Im confused....

{NFCU-25k}{Saphire-15k}{BOA-20k}{DCU-10k}{Slate-7200}{FirstNat-4k}{DiscoverIT-6k}{CitiCash-$4100}{AmexBCE-$4500}{Venture-$3000}
1/1/14 [Experian-Fico 747][TU-Fico744][Equifax-Fico766]
Message 11 of 15
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: Need some answers for this BOA Signature card i have.

Any CC will report your statement balance. It is my understanding that BoA just recently started reporting limits on the Signature as well.
Message 12 of 15
Contributor

Re: Need some answers for this BOA Signature card i have.


Gatortrout wrote:
Any CC will report your statement balance. It is my understanding that BoA just recently started reporting limits on the Signature as well.

Ok so let me ask u if i pay down or let it get higher does my BOA balance affect my fico scoring now thats its a signature or because of the BOA change is it reported the same way as a normal card? 

{NFCU-25k}{Saphire-15k}{BOA-20k}{DCU-10k}{Slate-7200}{FirstNat-4k}{DiscoverIT-6k}{CitiCash-$4100}{AmexBCE-$4500}{Venture-$3000}
1/1/14 [Experian-Fico 747][TU-Fico744][Equifax-Fico766]
Message 13 of 15
Moderator Emerita

Re: Need some answers for this BOA Signature card i have.


quarius wrote:

Gatortrout wrote:
Any CC will report your statement balance. It is my understanding that BoA just recently started reporting limits on the Signature as well.

Ok so let me ask u if i pay down or let it get higher does my BOA balance affect my fico scoring now thats its a signature or because of the BOA change is it reported the same way as a normal card? 


It's reported the same as any other cc with a CL 

Message 14 of 15
Contributor

Re: Need some answers for this BOA Signature card i have.


09Lexie wrote:

quarius wrote:

Gatortrout wrote:
Any CC will report your statement balance. It is my understanding that BoA just recently started reporting limits on the Signature as well.

Ok so let me ask u if i pay down or let it get higher does my BOA balance affect my fico scoring now thats its a signature or because of the BOA change is it reported the same way as a normal card? 


It's reported the same as any other cc with a CL 


Thanks.

{NFCU-25k}{Saphire-15k}{BOA-20k}{DCU-10k}{Slate-7200}{FirstNat-4k}{DiscoverIT-6k}{CitiCash-$4100}{AmexBCE-$4500}{Venture-$3000}
1/1/14 [Experian-Fico 747][TU-Fico744][Equifax-Fico766]
Message 15 of 15