cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need some answers for this BOA Signature card i have.

Contributor

Re: Need some answers for this BOA Signature card i have.

I just remembered that we got off topic about this thread. Can someone tell me how this signature is reporting now? I paid it down to 7k with a 12k limit, i heard that they do report signature balances but do they also report my limit of 12k or will it show as on 7k? Or am i getting the bad end of the deal by paying this card down to free up some util? Im confused....

{NFCU-25k}{Saphire-15k}{BOA-20k}{DCU-10k}{Slate-7200}{FirstNat-4k}{DiscoverIT-6k}{CitiCash-$4100}{AmexBCE-$4500}{Venture-$3000}
1/1/14 [Experian-Fico 747][TU-Fico744][Equifax-Fico766]
Message 11 of 15
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Any CC will report your statement balance. It is my understanding that BoA just recently started reporting limits on the Signature as well.
Message 12 of 15
Contributor

Gatortrout wrote:
Any CC will report your statement balance. It is my understanding that BoA just recently started reporting limits on the Signature as well.

Ok so let me ask u if i pay down or let it get higher does my BOA balance affect my fico scoring now thats its a signature or because of the BOA change is it reported the same way as a normal card? 

{NFCU-25k}{Saphire-15k}{BOA-20k}{DCU-10k}{Slate-7200}{FirstNat-4k}{DiscoverIT-6k}{CitiCash-$4100}{AmexBCE-$4500}{Venture-$3000}
Message 13 of 15
Moderator Emerita

quarius wrote:

Gatortrout wrote:

Ok so let me ask u if i pay down or let it get higher does my BOA balance affect my fico scoring now thats its a signature or because of the BOA change is it reported the same way as a normal card? 

It's reported the same as any other cc with a CL 

Message 14 of 15
Contributor

09Lexie wrote:

quarius wrote:

Gatortrout wrote:

It's reported the same as any other cc with a CL 

Thanks.

Message 15 of 15